forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:50 pm
- Local Beach: huisduinen beach
- Favorite Beaches: Mikri Vigla
- Style: oldschool and highjump
- Location: Huisduinen
I want to go next year to Sardinia 13 may until 8 june, and have read many (old) posts on the forum.
But what are, beside wind, the most difference between north and south? And which is it the less touristic?
Other information about the island, wind and accommodation are also very welcome.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:25 pm
- Kiting since: 3
- Local Beach: Torbole, Garda Lake
- Favorite Beaches: Tarifa, Lefkada, Capo Mannu, Naxos, Tuscany,
- Gear: North
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Milan
South is slightly less touristic, but in that period you will find a real desert
you may have problems finding restaurants open, so don't worry about crowd
Both are stunning places. If you love waves, south is better, and also more wild than north
however, in the north you can have a daily trip to bonifacio (amazing!!) and also tour around the archipelago of Maddalena, with fantastic islands and beaches
you can't go wrong with any place!
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:15 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: Slufter NL, world
- Gear: OR
- Brand Affiliation: Ocean Rodeo
- Location: NL
By the looks of it you're able to read Dutch, here
you can find lots of information.
Sardinia-wise, I prefer West over East and South over North. Waves can be great in the West!
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Lokihel and 22 guests