forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:02 am
Plannig a trip to New Caledonie, probably in August!
Is it the best wind season over there? What about kite sizes and spots?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1854
- Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:15 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Style: Fast, anti lawnmower.
- Gear: Wipika Freeair 8.5 2 liner and Picklefork.
- Brand Affiliation: iansmusic.com - free music for your kite videos
no, bit too early, still can happen tho, dec jan peak
9/10m most common
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], MSNbot Media, WMFG, Yahoo [Bot] and 20 guests