Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Backcountry snowkiting holidays from £70 a day, France, Alps

Forum for snow- and landkiters
rowaniki
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Shoreham, Lancing, Worthing when living in UK

Serre-Poncon lake when living in France.
Favorite Beaches: Raglan, NZ
Gisbourne beaches, NZ
Nelson NZ
(Actually nearly every beach in N and S Island NZ!)
Exmouth beaches, W. Oz
Cable beach, W.Oz
Essaouira, Morrocco
Landes and Aquitaine coastline, France
Hayle, UK
Camber sands, UK
Witterings, UK
Style: Freeride, freestyle water, snow and land
Gear: Anything I can get my hands on (not enough gear!)
Brand Affiliation: Big fan/rider of Ozone, Cabrinha and Scrub
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Backcountry snowkiting holidays from £70 a day, France, Alps

Postby rowaniki » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Hello again,

Exciting news!
As well as the 8 day snowkiting camps running this March and April for £820 pp, we are also offering some guided sessions in over 12 of the backcountry spots in the Hautes-Alpes for £70 per day, for those of you who just want to ride endless powder. Pierrot, the instuctor and guide, grew up here in the Hautes-Alpes and can take you to some amazing spots away from the well known spots like Lautaret. These spots are truly in the wilderness and you will need his guidance for safety and local knowledge. Check out our website for more details or contact me at info@voyagerextreme.com

www.voyagerextreme.com

This is our first year in operation, so it would be great to get some of you guys kiting here this season. I have bumped into some fellow anglophone kiters recently at the SnowKiteMasters this week, which was nice. The comp was running well despite quite low winds and average snow cover, but still a great atmosphere. Even squeezed in a bit of kiting on the side areas, nothing spectacular!

The season really kicks off in Feb and March when the thermals bring greater access to the backcountry mountains of the Queyras, which is magnificent. Gotta be experienced once in a lifetime!!

OK see y'all later,

Rowan

Return to “Snow / Land”