*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 142  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:33 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 2562
Oldnbroken wrote:
Your ego is so out of control, it's shocking.
Dimitri came to Florida to do demos and visit his dealers, like he's does every winter.
So he can kite where it's warm and call it work! :wink:
He came to your beach so you and your big buddy could get a ride.


I will go back to topic soon..but first.........................drum rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

What was "not shocking" was to meet a skilled expert LW enthusiast...
... with an identical "fun" out of control ego....(mirror mirror on the wall..who has bigger ego : neither)

This winter was different because he made a special trip North from his dealers..
... to meet Mr. nice guy...and got a free vision screening in the process that revealed a secret

He came to Cocoa Beach to prove the V3's claims (which are really good in 4kn steady)...
...but when it came to LW performance with direct onshore ocean wind 7-8-9kn max..
..i got going earlier...and got going longer...no kite sinin from either of us..we both parked it

Since our LW skills are soooo matched...and let's say he was on my 19 and his LW TT...
...he would have got going earlier and longer...and i would have had some difficulties keeping up..
...just like he did against me ....if i was on his V3 and on my board

My buddy 14Toe approved the results but could not witness live because he was stuck busy at work

............................ 0 emos ..........................................................................................


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:46 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am
Posts: 749
Nah. Got to have IMMODIUM CONS!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :superfly: :superfly: :superfly: :superfly: :shout: :shout: :shout: :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: :jap: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :advise: :advise: :advise: :advise: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :strong: :strong: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :virus: :virus: :virus: :dontpanic: :dontpanic: :dontpanic: :dontpanic: :duel: :duel: :duel: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :pump: :pump: :pump: :pump: :pump: :pump: :pump: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :prison: :prison: :prison: :prison: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :desperado: :desperado: :desperado: :decision: :desperado: :desperado:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:58 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:52 am
Posts: 421
Location: Tennessee
14ToeSide wrote:
Nah. Got to have IMMODIUM CONS!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :superfly: :superfly: :superfly: :superfly: :shout: :shout: :shout: :mosh: :mosh: :mosh: :jap: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :advise: :advise: :advise: :advise: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :strong: :strong: :cash: :cash: :cash: :cash: :virus: :virus: :virus: :dontpanic: :dontpanic: :dontpanic: :dontpanic: :duel: :duel: :duel: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :pump: :pump: :pump: :pump: :pump: :pump: :pump: :party1: :party1: :party1: :party1: :prison: :prison: :prison: :prison: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :tv: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :desperado: :desperado: :desperado: :decision: :desperado: :desperado:


Great emoticon collection and even better "IMMODIUM Con" pun. They definitely make all the crap more pleasant to deal with. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:26 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 pm
Posts: 400
Location: Venice, Florida
SupaEZ wrote:
What was "not shocking" was to meet a skilled expert LW enthusiast...
... with an identical "fun" out of control ego....(mirror mirror on the wall..who has bigger ego : neither)


That's right, neither of you have a bigger ego than the other. The difference is that Dimitri's ego makes everyone around him want to talk to him and shake his hand. Yours, from what I have seen, only makes those around you want to re-arrange your dental work.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:50 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:48 pm
Posts: 1230
SupaEZ wrote:
Since our LW skills are soooo matched...and let's say he was on my 19 and his LW TT...
...he would have got going earlier and longer...and i would have had some difficulties keeping up..
...just like he did against me ....if i was on his V3 and on my board


So you never actually tried the V3 out on the water? :o
Isn't that the whole point of kite demo's?

All of what you say above is your opinion since none of those things actually happened... we can all agree on that...right?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:01 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:08 pm
Posts: 400
Location: Venice, Florida
frankm1960 wrote:
SupaEZ wrote:
Since our LW skills are soooo matched...and let's say he was on my 19 and his LW TT...
...he would have got going earlier and longer...and i would have had some difficulties keeping up..
...just like he did against me ....if i was on his V3 and on my board


So you never actually tried the V3 out on the water? :o
Isn't that the whole point of kite demo's?

All of what you say above is your opinion since none of those things actually happened... we can all agree on that...right?


He was so busy stroking his own ego, he forgot to do what he was there to do. I think he was worried that if he tried it, he would like and buy it, and then he'd be recognized out flying it one day, and he'd be outed for the loud-mouthed hipocrite he is. :roll:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:20 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 3995
Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
Guys please let's concentrate on the "INFINITY BULLSHIT LIGHT WIND CLAIMS" topic, since few people still don't beleive it until they try it.
:thumb:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:12 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 2562
Dimitri M wrote:
Guys please let's concentrate on the "INFINITY BULLSHIT LIGHT WIND CLAIMS" topic, since few people still don't beleive it until they try it.
:thumb:


Well said mon ami !...lets all keep "focused"...let's not lose "sight"..this is not a "contact" sport

You don't see either of us using vulgar language while discussing our views...we act professional

He did not switch and take my 19 ...and i did not switch and take his proto V3.......
.....because the wind dropped too low after our only 7 minutes water side by side in 7-8-9kn max

We both had to come in when the wind dropped to 5-6-7kn with lulls to 4kn

Neither kites feel out of the sky...both remain very steady and stable without bar input

The wind never picked back up for session #2 and to do a switch of kites

We did some land kite tricks flying side by side...reversed launches in 5kn etc...etc...

At some point we did switch boards but neither could go in steady 6kn onshore

I did fly his kite on the beach and he flew mine and we had some heel dragging fun in the sand

I cannot call BS on the 2kn or 3kn Claim-o-rama drama because it never got that looooooooow

The onshore wind speed we had that afternoon 4kn min-5kn-6kn-7kn-8kn-9kn max for showdown

I have nothing to do with the video that will come up "hopefully" soon....will be a 321 surprise

I hope it will have when we were doing synchronized kite loops and straight down kite dives......
.....with last second kite turns right back up...we had so much fun trying to out do each other

......still holding back on the smilie....for those still not happy give EGGO waffles a try...............


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:19 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:17 am
Posts: 2196
Location: Save a life...adopt a Pitbull
:


Last edited by Oldnbroken on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:55 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Posts: 2562
Back to topic broken record.......plus i want to make this thread at 500 posts !!

Let me talk slower...when..it..comes..to..light wind..not high wind..i..am..equally..as..good as..Dimitri

Why..is..it..so..difficult..for..you..to..comprehend ?

Now...if...i said...i was...better.. than him...that...would...be...bragging...to say...the least

We ....are...talking....only...about...kite...power...which mine as more...and got me going earlier

He..challenged...a...bigger kite with more projected area...than will get anyone going earlier

What is...so ..hard to understand ?

Compare a 14 versus a 12...which one gets going earlier in lesser amount of wind

Compare a 12 versus a 10...same question...and who has to stop riding first if the wind backs off

Simple physics...don't get emotional on us...breathe


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
 [ 1413 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 142  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], eabmoto, Google Feedfetcher, John-B, rightguard and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group