forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 3:20 am
- Kiting since: 2009
- Local Beach: Hatteras Island, NC
- Style: Instruction
- Brand Affiliation: None
That's why yours floated I bet. I don't trust those rotating helmet mounts. I sheared a few to pieces over the winter.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5047
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:49 am
- Local Beach: Sabae Beach
- Favorite Beaches: Ol' Stinky
- Gear: This, that, the other
PVITfrumBYRAM wrote:Do you have the laser angle projector on the new roam, or was that only a feature on the gps.
Question, what class Micro Sd are you using?
Sandisc 16Gb Class 10.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 19 guests