forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:29 am
- Kiting since: 2002
- Local Beach: Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Favorite Beaches: I haven't gone anywhere abroad
- Style: free style & wave riding
- Gear: Slingshot
- Brand Affiliation: None
Any reviews on the 2008 slingshot Fuel 11 meters?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5011
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:27 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: ford lake Michigan
- Gear: slingshot liquid force wainman pansh naish north cwb burton ronix rpm ozone
Rexroots wrote:Any reviews on the 2008 slingshot Fuel 11 meters?
fuel is probably the only kite you dont need a review for, they handle almost exactly the same for the past 10 years. 2009 was the year they put rear line launch on the kites if that's what you are wondering.
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: alfredo68, Bing [Bot] and 30 guests