Brand Affiliation: None.

2013 Slingshot RPM

Postby Toby » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:42 pm

Slinghshot News:

2013 Slingshot RPM

RPM 1.png
RPM 1.png (102.38 KiB) Viewed 6815 times
Sizes: 4.5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 12m, 14m

We changed everything with the introduction of the RPM five short years ago. It’s proven “Open-C” canopy design and Slingshot’s patented Split Strut technology continue to push kite design to a new level even today. The RPM created (and still dominates) the 3 Strut “Open-C” category.
RPM 2.png
RPM 2.png (76.55 KiB) Viewed 6815 times
Through years of testing and rider feedback, we have made steady improvements and subtle refinements until reaching the pinnacle it is at today. The 2013 RPM Crossover kite is a powerful combination of aggressive freestyle characteristics and progressive crossover performance. It’s low profile wingtips increase turning speed and reduce drag, while the custom attachment points optimize kite performance and deliver complete tuning from freestyle to wakestyle in seconds. Inspired by our world class team, the RPM delivers unmatched out of the box performance with many options for personal customization.

Over the years, we have built a full range of sizes to help you create your perfect quiver. From dominating freestyle to hard core crossover, the 2013 RPM retains it’s standards of durability and stability along with it’s aggressive look and feel on the water.

http://ride.slingshotsports.com/2013-RPM

http://vimeo.com/56962820

bengreen123
Rare Poster
Local Beach: So Cal
Gear: Best all the way
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2013 Slingshot RPM

Postby bengreen123 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:09 am

Looks sick...
I am in the market for a new 10m, looking at the Best HP or the RPM, anyone with experience on both?

joe weiss
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0

Postby joe weiss » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:19 am

I hope it won't fall appart like my 2005-2006 Fuels did.
Will never even consider testing a Slingshot product. Customer service and claim policy is crap and SS won't take any responsability for their kites or boards.

eree
Very Frequent Poster

Postby eree » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Toby wrote:...It’s proven “Open-C” canopy design and Slingshot’s patented Split Strut technology continue to push kite design to a new level even today. The RPM created (and still dominates) the 3 Strut “Open-C” category...
there is Open-C category existing?
i wonder how many kites populate it. if there are just RPMs in it, they may be actually dominate it

KitesurfingCapeTown
Rare Poster

Postby KitesurfingCapeTown » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:51 am

If you look for best prices of Slingshot RPM you get it in South Africa, save money on your kites to pay for your kitesurfing holiday: Inexpensive Slingshot RPM

Simply the best kite in the market, no wonder that it is the most sold kite worldwide for many years by now.

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:38 am

joe weiss wrote:I hope it won't fall appart like my 2005-2006 Fuels did.
Will never even consider testing a Slingshot product. Customer service and claim policy is crap and SS won't take any responsability for their kites or boards.

I don't agree with anything you have said.

I have had great customer support.

jack bush
Medium Poster

Postby jack bush » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:36 pm

KitesurfingCapeTown wrote:If you look for best prices of Slingshot RPM you get it in South Africa, save money on your kites to pay for your kitesurfing holiday: Inexpensive Slingshot RPM

Simply the best kite in the market, no wonder that it is the most sold kite worldwide for many years by now.

Most sold kite worldwide ?
How do you know that ?

rocktor
Medium Poster
Gear: Airush
Jimmy Lewis

Postby rocktor » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:16 pm

jack bush wrote:
KitesurfingCapeTown wrote:If you look for best prices of Slingshot RPM you get it in South Africa, save money on your kites to pay for your kitesurfing holiday: Inexpensive Slingshot RPM

Most sold kite worldwide ?
How do you know that ?
LOL. Looks like he got a bit carried away there :jump:

pjhardie
Rare Poster
Local Beach: The Slick, Cape Hatteras, NC.
Style: Waves
Brand Affiliation: REAL Watersports Inc. - Rider and Employee.

Postby pjhardie » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Have been riding the 2013 RPM a lot lately. Here is a little article we wrote about it:
http://www.realwatersports.com/news/201 ... -rpm-kite/

BWD
Very Frequent Poster

Postby BWD » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:19 pm

joe weiss wrote:I hope it won't fall appart like my 2005-2006 Fuels did.
Must have done something wrong. My 2005 fuel is still going but needs a new LE bladder. Got six hard riding years out of it and still useful if I choose to take it out of retirement. 2009 fuel held up to tons of abuse but then I tore it up on oyster shells. My 2011 fuel rocks.
This is the typical slingshot experience.
Can't speak to service issues in the post-Schey era - because No service is required, the kites are solid!
Check your compstick CL occasionally and replace the CSS bungy as needed, ride on...

Return to “Kitesurfing”