*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:21 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm
Posts: 1474
Toby wrote:

There is a too high...


No there isn't!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:37 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
Posts: 29540
Location: World (KF Admin)
you are welcome to show me !

And remember to make it look stylish!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:40 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm
Posts: 1474
Toby wrote:
you are welcome to show me !

And remember to make it look stylish!


would a 50ft board off be OK?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:49 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:36 pm
Posts: 1220
Puetz wrote:
... this is exactly the info I'm after ! :)


I really have to stop reading this thread. No matter how good the new Fuse and/or Dyno are going to be there is no way I can spend $2500 on a new lightwind kite when my 2011 18m (which cost $950 new :o ) is still flying just fine :lol:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:39 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 12:50 pm
Posts: 848
Location: Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
davesails7 wrote:
Puetz wrote:
... this is exactly the info I'm after ! :)


I really have to stop reading this thread. No matter how good the new Fuse and/or Dyno are going to be there is no way I can spend $2500 on a new lightwind kite when my 2011 18m (which cost $950 new :o ) is still flying just fine :lol:


... yeah, but wouldn't kite with the power of a 2011 18m that turned better be a good thing?

It's alot of money for sure and I don't wanna buy a kite that I 'hope' is better even though its is designed by a legend. I wasn't too happy with the 2012 and don't want to make an expensive mistake!

Robbie :D


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:36 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am
Posts: 757
I would say the 18 Fuse will be closer to the 2011 18 Dyno based on what I was told. I still have a 2011 18M Dyno. THE LTD is much more Efficient in All ways than he 2011 18M. I say this because the LTD has much more versatility than the 2011 18M.

I have not flown 18 Fuse.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:15 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
Posts: 29540
Location: World (KF Admin)
versatility? that baby just needs to jump high and long. nothing else ;-)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:17 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 1:00 am
Posts: 29540
Location: World (KF Admin)
Tone wrote:
Toby wrote:
you are welcome to show me !

And remember to make it look stylish!


would a 50ft board off be OK?


impressive height. but at that height you will use a small kite...and style is to hold the position and use the time in the air...I doubt you can do that in 50 ft...

I can't ;-)

And do you do technical rotations at that height?

I can't ;-)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:39 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:34 pm
Posts: 1474
Toby wrote:
Tone wrote:
Toby wrote:
you are welcome to show me !

And remember to make it look stylish!


would a 50ft board off be OK?


impressive height. but at that height you will use a small kite...and style is to hold the position and use the time in the air...I doubt you can do that in 50 ft...

I can't ;-)

And do you do technical rotations at that height?

I can't ;-)


OK, so a 50ft foot out 360 - Do you consider 10m too small?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Dyno LTD 17M 2012-2013. What would you like to know?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:17 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am
Posts: 757
When you Jump the LTD Toby you WILL get high and long.


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 26 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group