*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 am 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 am
Posts: 80
Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
Hi All.
Some boards on the IKA list seem to be hidden and almost impossible to find.
If anyone knows of the websites of the boards or websites containing photos of some of them it would be great so post them here
Only boards 2012 or 2013

Please post in similar format:
Name:
Website:
Websites containing pictures of the board/info


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aguera 69 S
http://alexaguera.com/new-le-cr-hw-69/


Airush Monaro v5
Website??
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater



ASV XR70
http://www.asvperformance.com/index.php ... ng-board-2
https://www.facebook.com/ASVperformance?fref=ts



Cabrinha vmg
http://www.cabrinhakites.com/race-board ... board.html



F2 Lightning
website??
http://woodycookie.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ousel-1066



Gaastra Jet
http://www.gaastrakites.com/boards/2013/boards/jet



Inkognito RK V1
website??
https://www.facebook.com/IncognitoRacekiteboards



Mikes Lab, Lab 70
http://www.mikeslab.com/



MKD MK IV
website??
Info??



N+1 Foka 13
http://nplus1.pl/products/8-foka-13.html



Newind Crafty
http://www.newind.net/raceboard.html



North Race LTD
http://www.northkitesusa.com/Pages/dire ... ltd69.html



P1 Rio
website??
info??



Rick Shapes rs12
website??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9w6YtGgX00



RRD K-rapida
http://www.robertoriccidesigns.com/blog ... redefined/



Sailfish Racing SR70
Website??
Info??



Temavento RC70LG
http://www.temavento.it/
https://www.facebook.com/Temavento?ref=ts&fref=ts



Tunafish Race
website??
https://www.facebook.com/tunafish.kiteboarding?fref=ts



Xtreme HM70
website??
Info??


Last edited by Bradn on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:11 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:35 am
Posts: 256
Great work. I have also wondered why some brands are so impossible to find. In that way they do not sell many boards.
Also contacted Mikes Lab in December for an offer. No reply at all. Guess they can not produce as many boards as required from customers.
Well ordered a Temavento. Just recieved it. Cant wait to try ;)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:26 am 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 am
Posts: 80
Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
How did I forget to add ML to the list? hah

Tell us how your Temavento goes, I hear the new one is awesome =)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:35 am
Posts: 256
I need some more sessions on it to give it a fair review.

I am still new in the world of racing. (first session in Oktober 2012) So not on a top level at all. My first board was a 2012 Naish Venturi, then a 2012 North ltd69 and now the 2013Temavento.

From the Naish to the North it was like a revolution. The North was tracking much better and simply just faster. But the build quality of North is not impressive.

Quality vice the Temavento is at another level. Really amazing. Like I said I need more sessions, but it feels faster upwind. Downwind (this is still a discipline where I need practise) so in lack of experience I think maybe the same, but already prefere the placement of the straps on the Temavento. And my legs do not get as tired when sailing.

So first impression is possitive :thumb:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:13 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:36 am
Posts: 8398
Location: Oahu
lander wrote:

From the Naish to the North it was like a revolution. The North was tracking much better and simply just faster. But the build quality of North is not impressive.



I tried my 2013 Naish with new fins...huge improvement.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:55 am 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:35 am
Posts: 256
Yes. The 2013 Venturi looks super. But they did not registrer the equipment ?


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:53 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 am
Posts: 85
Forgot the NJS CF6 and the Royal board


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:49 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 am
Posts: 80
Location: Tauranga, New Zealand
no website for the cf6(?), plus Nils is now designing for gaastra, and the board is similar.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:05 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:36 am
Posts: 8398
Location: Oahu
lander wrote:
Yes. The 2013 Venturi looks super. But they did not registrer the equipment ?


Yeah I know. I'm guessing there is some politics somewhere. For me it doesn't matter since I only mess around here.

It was kind of funny to notice the difference in glide, stability and easy of turning. I rode the board back to back, and it was pretty amazing. :)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: IKA Board List with board websites.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 am 
Offline
Medium Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:31 am
Posts: 88
Location: Cesenatico Italy
lander wrote:
I need some more sessions on it to give it a fair review.

I am still new in the world of racing. (first session in Oktober 2012) So not on a top level at all. My first board was a 2012 Naish Venturi, then a 2012 North ltd69 and now the 2013Temavento.

From the Naish to the North it was like a revolution. The North was tracking much better and simply just faster. But the build quality of North is not impressive.

Quality vice the Temavento is at another level. Really amazing. Like I said I need more sessions, but it feels faster upwind. Downwind (this is still a discipline where I need practise) so in lack of experience I think maybe the same, but already prefere the placement of the straps on the Temavento. And my legs do not get as tired when sailing.

So first impression is possitive :thumb:


Thank you for your impressions

did you have the chance to ride here again?


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group