Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby knotwindy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Toby, time to lock this mess

loco4viento
Very Frequent Poster

Postby loco4viento » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:21 pm

I'm not joking at all. It seems that you opened the conversation with an optometry related question about visual correction while kiting. He also asked you for confidentiality regarding this issue which is related to your profession. In my opinion you have violated his privacy and your behavior was below that expected from a true professional, and also below that expected from any person of integrity. I find it concerning that you don't see a problem with this.
SupaEZ wrote:
loco4viento wrote:Supa,
This is a new low from you. From a professional standpoint, it is way below standard. Have a little respect for privacy.
He is NOT a customer..patient...etc...he just opened his mouth and BLURRED that out

Dimitri's privacy !!!....are you joking or what....

BigPaul
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Manchester
Style: Free ride
Gear: North
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby BigPaul » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 pm

I agree with Knot windy

Toby time to stop this now. I come on here to read other peoples stoke about this sport. Read reviews get tips etc.

This whole tit for tat which has now become far to personal is just plane upsetting.

Not sure what the etiquette on this forum is but surly bring up people medical problems or just plane aggression from anyone to anyone is not acceptable.

Anyway this weekend in 25knots North Easterly on Sunday which is perfect cross shore at my spot So I will report back on this thread hopefully with pictures just to remind those on here exactly what we are supposed to be enjoying.

P.S. UK surf - do I know you?
P.P.S for those in the UK it's Mothers Day Tomorrow :thumb:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:33 pm

He crossed the line when lying to KF...(made me Supamad)

...that on his V3 smackdown day...I swam to chest deep past the break to get out and upwind

Then today he retracted and said ...sorry i meant to say "walked to belly button deep" :roll:

Time for him to come clean about a lot of things

................................................. :surf: :sun: :pump: :cheers: ..........................................................
Last edited by SupaEZ on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pierrot
Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2008
Weight: 80
Gear: Aluula Roam 10m, North neo 10m, 7m, 5m
Hydrofoil Ketos,

Postby Pierrot » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 pm

Pathethic...

So Supa, why don't you release the video of you jumping on your board in less than knee deep water, and cranking upwind, and going over the breaker etc... ?
your friends have all the footages... unless you tell us that it is the only part of your glory day they forgot to film :(

BigPaul
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Manchester
Style: Free ride
Gear: North
Been thanked: 0

Postby BigPaul » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:57 pm

Supa

No one cares about your vendetta

Perfect Eyes sight to judge wind speed! I'm sorry fella but you are simply being rude for being rudes sake.

I don't believe anything that you have said or say, why? Because of the way you come across.

Now please may we have some decorum on this.

Last words now which I'm aware I've said before.

loco4viento
Very Frequent Poster

Postby loco4viento » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:58 pm

SupaEZ wrote: I am NOT a doctor of optometry...and do not own the store..just employee and kite a lot
I sell eyeglasses and contacts as an optician...no privacy practice form signed..
....no prescription filled.....no money exchanged...zero laws
Thanks for clarifying. So you're not a professional at all, just a guy who violated the privacy requested by a fellow human being speaking to you in confidence. That's nice.

windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: Airush/North/Ozone/RRD

Postby windsuks » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:14 pm

loco4viento wrote:
SupaEZ wrote: I am NOT a doctor of optometry...and do not own the store..just employee and kite a lot
I sell eyeglasses and contacts as an optician...no privacy practice form signed..
....no prescription filled.....no money exchanged...zero laws
Thanks for clarifying. So you're not a professional at all, just a guy who violated the privacy requested by a fellow human being speaking to you in confidence. That's nice.

My thoughts exactly, the kind of guy I personally would choose to have nothing to do with and in fact steer well clear of.

Regardless of all the other details regarding line lengths, the "race" board you were using, weight difference of rider etc etc etc I still can't believe you have actually stooped to an all time human low, pathetic!

I have been in retail business all my life and what you have done their beggars belief!
I wonder what your employers would think of the way you post up customers details on a public forum?

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Pierrot wrote:
So Supa, why don't you release the video of you jumping on your board in less than knee deep water, and cranking upwind, and going over the breaker etc... ? (
I do not jump on my narrow board with real long 5.5" fins...most surfboards have 4.5" fins you know

I sit down in water to waterstart board with feet in straps in 15 inch water...and sometimes less
.....zero risk to touch the bottom...the board remains basically weightless as you jet forward

The video shows that i did crank upwind as you say...went over breakers..did transition downloops..
....stayed on the water the whole 10 minutes we had wind while Dimitri had to be grounded 2 times

My video is not endorsed by my kite manufacturer or the store where i bought the kite
I do not consider myself a team rider for anyone...or ambassador for that matter...i kite for no one

If a better LW tube kite comes along i would not hesitate to switch brand in a heartbeat

I owe no one anything....i pay for my kites....and ride what works best for LW for me at this time
The V3 is inferior to my kite...if it was really better..i would buy one right now..that i guarantee you
(right after Dimitri apologizes for lying about me....and gave me a great discount)

It is too small..does not go upwind good enough..i do not TT in river...i need a drift killing machine
Waves .whitewater.must be destroyed...no downwinders..no walking back of shame..no grounding

I want to remain the first one out at the slightest 7-8kn breeze...stay on water if wind reaches 18kn...
......if the wind backs down real low i want to be the last one to leave the water

Confidence in a kite that can do ALL that ..i could not get that with a "stubborn no size needed" V3

Besides it is easier to pump my kite ....only 6PSI ...to 6.25 PSI...
I could not BELIEVE when Dimitri said he puts in 10 PSI and sometimes 11 PSI in the Infinity V3

Such high pressure seems.....like something from the past...it could not BELIEVE my ears

That is a turn off for me :nono:

The central LE on my kite was only about one more inch in diameter than his

Time elapsed to pump each kite was equal by the way (80 seconds)..but much more effort for his

................. :desperado: :happybirthday: :desperado: :happybirthday: :pump: :surf: :sun: ...........

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:47 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by SupaEZ on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”