Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Would you recommend the Naish Moneyshot?

Forum for kitesurfers
pwnd550
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Roches Noires Private Beach (Mauritius), Belmont Shore (Long Beach, CA)
Favorite Beaches: Roches Noires Private Beach (Mauritius), Bras d'Eau (Mauritius), Rodrigues Island
Style: Freeride/Freestyle
Gear: Kites:
- 2010 RRD Obsession 10.5m
- 2013 Flexifoil Hadlow ID 12m
Boards:
- 2009 RRD Placebo (133x40cm)
- 2013 Flexifoil Hadlow MK2 (134cm)
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Would you recommend the Naish Moneyshot?

Postby pwnd550 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:52 am

Hello,
I know I already asked this before, but I'd like to know your opinion on the Naish Moneyshot, for I am thinking of buying it.
Does it ride well in chop/in flat water? Does it go well upwind? Is it good quality (construction, etc.)? How does it handle jumps? How are the straps? What is the weight of the board? If there is a problem with this board, what is a similar board (price and functionalities) that rides better?

If you could answer some of the questions above, or give your own opinion on that board, it would help a lot.

Thanks
Thomas

tautologies
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Would you recommend the Naish Moneyshot?

Postby tautologies » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:03 pm

yeah I would highly recommend it.

The board is as usual very high quality...ive ridden mine on rocks and reff, and there is barely a scratch on it. I am sure it is possible to break it, but I have not seen any problems on mine.

It is a super comfortable ride..feels relatively soft in the chop, but still with a enough pop to jump. This soft + hard is a new experience for me, and I like it a lot. Footstraps are very comfortable and adjustable.

It rides a tad small...or you can use a slightly bigger board than you are used to...which is great for low end. :-)

Return to “Kitesurfing”