ben newman
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xenon Boards Giveaway

Postby ben newman » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:58 pm

AlexandreBorges wrote:
mike holmes wrote:It does take some work to submit an entry but if you need or want the board then IMHO it is well worth it.
Another plus i can see is that the numbers of entries will be small so the chances to win are better.
Such a marketing department...
Sorry but it is stupid to ask somebody to participate of something where you will need to own a product to participate. I'd focus on new clients, but I'm an engineer and know nothing.
uncle sammy wrote:Nice giveaway.
The only thing is that now kiters with no Xenon are asking to have a go on my board :lol:
So I guess the marketing dept. was smart after all. This way people who don't own a Xenon look fto ride one :roll:

braveman
Medium Poster

Postby braveman » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:53 am

ben newman wrote:
AlexandreBorges wrote:
mike holmes wrote:It does take some work to submit an entry but if you need or want the board then IMHO it is well worth it.
Another plus i can see is that the numbers of entries will be small so the chances to win are better.
Such a marketing department...
Sorry but it is stupid to ask somebody to participate of something where you will need to own a product to participate. I'd focus on new clients, but I'm an engineer and know nothing.
uncle sammy wrote:Nice giveaway.
The only thing is that now kiters with no Xenon are asking to have a go on my board :lol:
So I guess the marketing dept. was smart after all. This way people who don't own a Xenon look fto ride one :roll:
:thumb:

capitan nemo
Medium Poster

Postby capitan nemo » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:34 am

If you want a good board then just put in the 5 minutes of filming and then the 15 minutes of editing.

braveman - nice catch.

Return to “Kitesurfing”