*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: North Evo or North Fuse! Help
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:18 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm
Posts: 34
:bye: Hey ! how is everyone doing? Im looking for some help regarding . The North EVO and the North FUSE. if anyone has flown both pleas get back with some characteristics about each. Thanks


{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: NORTH EVO OR NORTH FUSE!!!!!! HELP
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:36 am
Posts: 8564
Location: Oahu
whitey68 wrote:
:bye: Hey ! how is everyone doing? Im looking for some help regarding . The North EVO and the North FUSE. if anyone has flown both pleas get back with some characteristics about each. Thanks


how about trying the search function? Naming what you are looking for...your characteristics, wind range sizes..any information that can be helpful If you are asking for peoples help you have to put a little effort in it. :o


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: NORTH EVO OR NORTH FUSE!!!!!! HELP
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm
Posts: 34
tautologies wrote:
whitey68 wrote:
:bye: Hey ! how is everyone doing? Im looking for some help regarding . The North EVO and the North FUSE. if anyone has flown both pleas get back with some characteristics about each. Thanks


how about trying the search function? Naming what you are looking for...your characteristics, wind range sizes..any information that can be helpful If you are asking for peoples help you have to put a little effort in it. :o

Oops sorry i fly the fuse now and i was wondering how the evo would compare i want great depower, and power for the jumps and tricks so, just wondered how it handled, how the relaunch is
.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: North Evo or North Fuse! Help
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:50 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster

Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:36 pm
Posts: 192
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
The Fuse will probably jump higher and have better hangtime with more depower........

The Evo will turn faster, loop tighter and relaunch better..........


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: North Evo or North Fuse! Help
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:02 pm 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm
Posts: 34
Don Lester wrote:
The Fuse will probably jump higher and have better hangtime with more depower........

The Evo will turn faster, loop tighter and relaunch better..........

Awesome!!! thanks Don for the info, its nice to get some feedback from someone, as what we read in the mags ususally makes everything seem so great. lol


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: North Evo or North Fuse! Help
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:14 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 1:00 am
Posts: 1752
Location: Vancouver, Canada. rides Naish,Ozone,North, Spotz,Aguera
I have ridden both and agree with Don's comments.

If you have waves and/or gusts and challenges and relaunch a lot you might prefer the Evo.

If you have flat water, or light wind or want to jump high try the Fuse.

Both are nice kites.

:wink: CG


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: North Evo or North Fuse! Help
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:30 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:27 pm
Posts: 250
Location: Italy
Both very nice kites and so different if compared. They are meant for different use.
The choice is up to your style and likes.

IMO You should go and try them.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: North Evo or North Fuse! Help
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:40 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm
Posts: 630
go Evo.
Best relaunch, easier bar pressure, faster, HUGE range, Huge jumps, kick ass in waves,..
just an all around better choice. I got 7 and 9 and could not be more stoked.
Fuse is a great kite, but imo, Evo can do more.

I got 2012's and not used the 2013's of either model


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: North Evo or North Fuse! Help
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:38 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:24 pm
Posts: 576
Location: Utah ish
whitey68 wrote:
:bye: Hey ! how is everyone doing? Im looking for some help regarding . The North EVO and the North FUSE. if anyone has flown both pleas get back with some characteristics about each. Thanks



These two kite are both great, but totally different! I fly the fuses in the larger sizes, and like the evo from 11m down. It is all about who you are and what you want the kite to do. The other post are great, one does loop tighter and faster, one floats higher , they both stall and fly differently. Perhaps if you shared what you like and what sizes you will be flying, you would get some deeper info.

Trying them both is for sure the way to go!


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: North Evo or North Fuse! Help
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:23 am 
Offline
Rare Poster

Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:17 pm
Posts: 34
cglazier wrote:
I have ridden both and agree with Don's comments.

If you have waves and/or gusts and challenges and relaunch a lot you might prefer the Evo.

If you have flat water, or light wind or want to jump high try the Fuse.

Both are nice kites.

:wink: CG

Awesome thanks for the feedback, stiil cant make up my mind , as i do love the fuse. I wanna get into some waves and a few new tricks. Well at least i have it narrowed down to only two kites lol. Thanks again; Whitey


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], loco4viento and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group