Forum for kitesurfers
UKSurf
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: South Coast of UK
Gear: Liquid Force impulse Foil, Slingshot SST Wave
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby UKSurf » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:49 am

To hide one lie, a thousand lies are needed.

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .
Has thanked: 0

Postby L0KI » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:13 am

Last edited by L0KI on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kiteus Maximus
Medium Poster
Been thanked: 0

Postby Kiteus Maximus » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:23 am

I get to use my youth as an excuse for being childish so I'm lucky. I could actually be mature but that would go against what I REALLY want to do...which is bash posters for being arrogant pricks.

Here is some education for the idiots who keep using "goon squad" out of context. A goon squad is multiple people affiliated with a person or organization who violently enforces a particular doctrine if opposition is faced. Aside from a few EPIC dealers I believe the only person here representing EPIC is the actual owner, Dimitri. I started picking on Supa Dick Head and Chumpy because their arrogance pissed me off. I thought Dimitri was pretty much just defending his brand. Regardless if he is BSing about his kites makes no difference to me. I can't count the amount of BS statements I have read and heard over the years from different kite manufacturers.

Chumpy has changed his OP like 5,000 times so it's obvious he has no clue on what he really wants to say. Like I have said in previous posts I think Chumpy is an old ass dinosaur who obviously has an inferiority complex regarding Dimitri. Maybe he feels inferior because he can't kite as good as Dimitri. Let's face it...Dimitri can kite his ass off and has some serious skills whether you want to admit it or not.

So I get labeled an "EPIC supporter". Whatever. I've never ridden an EPIC kite but I would if I had the chance. I have to now because of all the hype! See what you did Chumpy??? Your negativity and bashing of a brand owner has actually inspired me to want to test out an EPIC kite. Who knows...I might love it and buy one! Then you could sleep well at night knowing YOU had a direct influence on selling Dimitri's kites for him!!! Maybe Dimitri will send you a commission check?

I have ridden that big ass beast Supa Dick Head needs to get going in light wind and all I can say is THERE ARE MUCH BETTER LIGHT WIND KITES than the super duper pooper Core. Supa Dick Head...you look like you weigh around 160 lbs dude. You really need a 19M kite? Really? All I can say is INEFFICIENT. You brag about being able to kite light winds on a 19M kite like it is an accomplishment. It's a 19M kite dude! 19 freakin' meters!!! That's a MONSTER! Do it on a 13M kite or an 11M kite and I will be impressed.

This thread is really about egos. I think Dimitri, Supa Dick Head, and Chumpy should show up at the same beach and fly each others kites and ride each others boards and see who is the better kiter. Dimitri can fly his Infinity V3, Supa Dick Head can fly his 1900M banana monster, and Chumpy can fly his Hello Kitty kite individually and then they just simply rotate until all three have ridden each others kites.

Film it and then put it on the forum for a vote. Just don't take a year to post the video please.

In case anyone cannot figure out the objective of my post...

Objective: to make Supa Dick Head and Chumpy get upset...AGAIN! Chumpy reads all of these posts and the fact that he said he is done posting here is a JOKE. I wonder how many different alias he posts under on this board?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday: :happybirthday:

Aummm
Medium Poster
Style: Old
Gear: Cabrinha, Ozone Kites, NO STRUTLESS!

Postby Aummm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:42 am

@PMU it is time to summarize the bottom line isn't it :?:

@Kiteus Maximus you're portraying a lot of but-s above when it's an obvious epic fail :lol:
Attachments
EPIC FAILED!.jpeg
EPIC FAILED!.jpeg (43.86 KiB) Viewed 1678 times

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:50 am

:
Last edited by L0KI on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

loco4viento
Very Frequent Poster

Postby loco4viento » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:13 am

Pitbull dude,

That was funny.

:thumb: :thumb:

Babel
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Babel » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:47 am

I find this post more than amusing. What I dont understand: Why is Dimitri walking around on the beach asking people how much wind it might be? Thats like walking around a gas station asking people how much fuel the new mercedes might take. Worth nothing for a light wind claim. Why doesent he tape a Windmaster2 next to the camera and continuously measures the windspeed? That would at least be a little better than "How much wind do you think it is?"

Like in this video from 1:03:

http://gleiten.tv/index.php/video/actio ... f92g65&/1/

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:23 pm

I find this post more than amusing. What I dont understand: Why is Dimitri walking around on the beach asking people how much wind it might be? Thats like walking around a gas station asking people how much fuel the new mercedes might take. Worth nothing for a light wind claim. Why doesent he tape a Windmaster2 next to the camera and continuously measures the windspeed? That would at least be a little better than "How much wind do you think it is?"
Hello Babel the reason I am asking these guys how much it's blowing is because if I say it's blowing that much some people will say I am lying. If I use a wind meter people will say I am not holding it right and so on. These guys will give all the excuses they can. So this is the reason why I ask people how much they think it's blowing. And also this is the reason why I make sure to film the trees on the beach and the flags and all the details that will give you the answer with out me saying anything about the wind speed that day. This gives you a good indication of how much it might be blowing.
Last time we used the wind meter on top of the roof of Kitty Hawk Kites in Waves (NC) which is 40 feet above the water in order to show you the wind speed while testing the INFINITY V3 prototype on an SUP board in very very light wind (check video from previous posts). But again few of these guys gave me excuses. But the funny thing is that you don't know how many emails I get from this thread because a lot of people are following it and I'll say 80% of these kiters won't get involved but want to demo the INFINITY or other kites. And few of these kiters actually own the INFINITY V2 and loved it and say it's the best light wind kite they ever had for what they like to do, so fast, so stable and so powerful.
Any way in this video I was using a wind meter in my hands to check the speed of the wind.

Aummm
Medium Poster
Style: Old
Gear: Cabrinha, Ozone Kites, NO STRUTLESS!

Postby Aummm » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:53 pm

THAT'S ENOUGH! :mamma: :blabla: :soap:
Attachments
PimpBull.JPG
PIMPBULL
PimpBull.JPG (46.77 KiB) Viewed 1783 times

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:15 pm

Hello RDM,
As I promised you few days ago I was able to put together a video showing you the INFINITY V3 performing in stronger winds. You'll see in that video I had to change boards on the second part because I had a hard time holding an edge with the OXYGEN V2 (135x47) twin tip especially since I am 80 kgs (180 lbs). So I used the DROID V2 (135x41) twin tip when the wind pick up to 17-18 knots.

YOUTUBE:

VIMEO:
Last edited by Dimitri M on Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”