Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Forum for kitesurfers
KYLakeKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: Kentucky Lake (Tennessee) Standing Rock Cove and Big Sandy
Favorite Beaches: Who needs a beach? Just give me some open water.
Style: LeeRoyyyyyy Jenkinnnnnnns!
Gear: All kites are cool !
Boards are like music. Everyone likes something different.
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby KYLakeKiter » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Supa. Enough already. When I first got on this forum, you were one of the frequent posters that I always enjoyed reading. It was obvious that you were a guy who got to kite alot and enjoyed talking about it. You regularly joined in to posts with positive inputs and helpful tips. Your few videos were impressive and helpful.

Now the only time I see you on here, you are spewing venom toward Dimitri. No one doubts that you don't like what he has said, so we get it. Please, agree to disagree and move past this. We would all enjoy seeing posts from the pre-December Supa. :bye:

kazama-fury
Medium Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby kazama-fury » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:41 pm

KYLakeKiter wrote:Supa. Enough already. When I first got on this forum, you were one of the frequent posters that I always enjoyed reading. It was obvious that you were a guy who got to kite alot and enjoyed talking about it. You regularly joined in to posts with positive inputs and helpful tips. Your few videos were impressive and helpful.

Now the only time I see you on here, you are spewing venom toward Dimitri. No one doubts that you don't like what he has said, so we get it. Please, agree to disagree and move past this. We would all enjoy seeing posts from the pre-December Supa. :bye:
++++

Stop the obsessive behaviour give back the pre-December Supa

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:27 pm

KYLakeKiter wrote:Supa. Enough already. When I first got on this forum, you were one of the frequent posters that I always enjoyed reading. It was obvious that you were a guy who got to kite alot and enjoyed talking about it. You regularly joined in to posts with positive inputs and helpful tips. Your few videos were impressive and helpful.

HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO...

APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY TO KF FOR THE DELIBERATE LIE ABOUT ME
(that i swam out chest deep ..then retracted and said belly button deep)..in order to waterstart..
...so i can make it outside of the shorebreak :roll:

That is his lame EXCUSE why he could not and i could make it out there and stay there

My belly button is at 42 inches....i have for the past 14 years waterstarted the same way...
....in 15 inches of water...4 inches below the knee

ADMISSION OF GUILT AND MISLEAD IS REQUESTED to make peace

ADDITIONALLY:

APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY TO KF FOR DELIBERATE LIE ABOUT NAPLES
He never fell off the "uncontrollable" SUP then got back on it..which made kite fall out :roll:
He uses that as his lame EXCUSE of why his kite went into the water

I WILL LET THAT GO as soon has he does the right thing publicly..about those 2 events

In the meantime i remain like a Pitbull clamped down on Dimitri Achilles tendon
(i added that for Oldnbroken... because he suggest to adopt them)

SAVE THE LIFE...of your company
APOLOGIZE NOW
AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT YOU ARE NOT a pathetic pussy...(there i said it)

KYLakeKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: Kentucky Lake (Tennessee) Standing Rock Cove and Big Sandy
Favorite Beaches: Who needs a beach? Just give me some open water.
Style: LeeRoyyyyyy Jenkinnnnnnns!
Gear: All kites are cool !
Boards are like music. Everyone likes something different.

Postby KYLakeKiter » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:04 pm

Wow. That didn't work at all :-? Oh well, I gave reason a shot :lol: Guess we will just keep riding the circular train track with our one way ticket to Kooksville. :naughty:

Tone
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Tone » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 pm

It is hilarious watching someone mentally break down on the internet.

ShredThaGnar
Rare Poster
Local Beach: 2nd Ave N.
Wiggins Pass
Tigertail Beach
Big Hickory Island
Favorite Beaches: OBX
Skyway
Curry Hammock
Veterans Beach
Coco Plum
Jetty Island
Style: The Freshest
Gear: 2015 14m FX
2016 11m Chaos
2013 9m RPM

2016 Naish DUB 138X43

Postby ShredThaGnar » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:16 pm

SupaEZ wrote:
KYLakeKiter wrote: ADDITIONALLY:

He never fell off the "uncontrollable" SUP then got back on it..which made kite fall out :roll:
Supa,

You should probably apologize to the KF for being a dick head and a joke to the sport. I never really get involved but after seeing you pathetically try and argue on this forum i had to put my 2 cents in. I did not come on here to attack you, but i would like to say i was there on the beach in Naples when this all happened. What dimitri said about his kite falling is true. I saw it with my own eyes. Mr latino filmed that video in order to bash the Infinity because the infinity was getting more attention than his cabrinhas were(my opinion) why else would you bash another company. I believe there were 3 infinitys flying that day and more people demoed and enjoyed the infinity than the amount of people actually demoing the cabrinha products. What Mr Latino did was a dick move. Kite shops should not try to bash other companies, bad ju ju! Btw i have no affiliations with any kite company or shop. I love the sport and i do not like seeing great companies being bashed by ass-hole know it alls.

Keep up the good work Dimitri!!!
Last edited by ShredThaGnar on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:25 pm

With all due respect Mr.SupaEZ but like a Psychiatrist friend of mine that read all your posts said: "you can't argue with an erratic person, just say OK to everything he says." So OK you are right what ever you say.
On another pleasant note, we are heading to the Grand Cayman on the 28th of March until April 7th for some Epic demos. So who ever is interested to demo any of the (3G) kites get in touch with me via email: dimitri@epickites.com
And yes will have the INFINITY V3 for people that want to see what this kite is all about. Once again try the kite and you will see why people love the performance of the INFINITY V2 kites. They do what they are suppose to do if you are looking to kite in (7 to 11 knots) or (10 to 16 knots) depending your weight.
See you there.
:bye:

loco4viento
Very Frequent Poster

Postby loco4viento » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:30 pm

Very sad to see the meltdown of an insatiably hungry ego, unfulfilled due to a lack of satisfaction with one's self, needing desperately to achieve the approval of others to feel better for a fleeting moment, only to require more and more external approval. Narcissism is self-destructive and unfortunately addictive in many ways.

I wish the best to the man whose own self-glorifying pseudonym is his statement to all of us that people always tell him that he makes it all look so Supa EZ. I hope that one day Supa develops enough true self esteem that he no longer needs approval from anyone, that he no longer needs a public apology from anyone, that he no longer needs to show anyone in the world how good he is at anything, and that he can put his ego aside and get on with the true enjoyment of life before its too late.

Sometimes we forget to look inside ourselves. Life is a great gift that shouldn't be ruined by a hungry ego out of control.

Enjoy life!

SupaEZ wrote:

HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO...

APOLOGIZE PUBLICLY TO KF FOR THE DELIBERATE LIE ABOUT ME
(that i swam out chest deep ..then retracted and said belly button deep)..in order to waterstart..

ADMISSION OF GUILT AND MISLEAD IS REQUESTED to make peace

ADDITIONALLY:

I WILL LET THAT GO as soon has he does the right thing publicly..about those 2 events

Olivier D
Medium Poster
Gear: Epic Screamer 2010 9m
Slingshot Lunacy
Brand Affiliation: EPIC

Postby Olivier D » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:09 pm

SupaEZ you can now delete your account, get lost and never come back

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kazama-fury
Medium Poster

Postby kazama-fury » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:31 pm

tomtombreizh wrote:SupaEZ you can now delete your account, get lost and never come back

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lol made me think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWweqP_ZWbg

Return to “Kitesurfing”