Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

forum for kitesurfers


jcady
Medium Poster
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:38 am
Kiting since: 2008
Local Beach: lakes
Style: new
Gear: 2007 cab contra, 2008 eh ripper 2008 slingshot ranger
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: East Idaho

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby jcady » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:31 am

tomtombreizh wrote:SupaEZ you can now delete your account, get lost and never come back

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Total crap SupaEZ can do what ever he wants your rant is just as bad. Epic should be faltered and lay off supaEZ is the new PMU there never was such good advertising.

windmaker
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:48 am
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: .
Style: Strapless surf and foil
Gear: F-One kites/ HB surf/ Taaroa foil/ Manera
Brand Affiliation: F-One
Contact:

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby windmaker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:25 am

SupaEz, it's losing battle. Most forum users don't care about Epic while or their pimps are gathering against you. I have also had issues of Mr Maramenides lying about me in the past after I turned him down as a dealer (he pretended it was the opposite) but who cares apart them?.

Anyway, the best thing is to ignore them and stay away from any post from Epic. The kites are ok, but their image stinks.

User avatar
Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 4526
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2002 1:00 am
Kiting since: 1999
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 10/12/14 for Free Style
RENEGADE 7/9 for Wave riding. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 40+ for the waves.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES
Location: OUTER BANKS (NC) USA. Owner of EPICKITES
Contact:

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:26 pm

Poster: windmaker
I have also had issues of Mr Maramenides lying about me in the past after I turned him down as a dealer (he pretended it was the opposite) but who cares apart them?.

You are back malaka . I wish I could tell the truth and let people know what kind of person you are and who we are dealing with so they understand the reason why I did what I did with you in Cyprus. We are very strict with our dealers world wide.
Once again will always have haters in this world especially if a company is doing well. Any way we can't make every body happy and I hope you understand that.

User avatar
Soleas
Frequent Poster
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:42 pm
Kiting since: 2003
Brand Affiliation: Epickites kiteboarding
Location: Cyprus, Epickites team

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby Soleas » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Dimitri M wrote:I wish I could tell the truth and let people know what kind of person you are


No need for that D, it's quite obvious :naughty:

JamesVegas
Frequent Poster
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:36 pm
Kiting since: 0
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby JamesVegas » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:35 pm

It's the topic that keeps on giving.

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Kiting since: 99
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:41 pm

ShredThaGnar wrote:
Supa,
I did not come on here to attack you, but i would like to say i was there on the beach in Naples when this all happened.

What dimitri said about his kite falling is true. I saw it with my own eyes.

Mr latino filmed that video in order to bash the Infinity because the infinity was getting more attention than his cabrinhas were(my opinion) why else would you bash another company.

What Mr Latino did was a dick move.
I do not like seeing great companies being bashed by ass-hole know it alls.


PLEASE REVIEW BOTH VIDEOS
PLEASE REVIEW HIS EXPLANATION ABOUT HIS KITE FALLING IN

HE COULD NOT JIBE THE SUP..FELL OFF THE BOARD..GOT BACK ON THE BOARD.....
....WHICH RESULTED IN SLACK LINES.... HIS KITE'S WINGTIP TOUCHED THE WATER

HOW CAN ANYONE RESPECT SUCH BS.....ACTUALLY BEYOND BS...FLAT OUT LIES
WHY...WHY...WHY...DID YOU DO THAT MR.EPIC ???
IS THAT AN ACCEPTED WAY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS AND PROMOTE YOUR KITE BRAND

ENJOY THIS LAUGHING LOOP TRACK "VIDEO"FROM THE ONLOOKERS IN NAPLES

TO SAY "OK" TO WHATEVER I SAY IS NOT AN APOLOGY...pathetic pussy (i said it again)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 9Eg1-M6ULo

windmaker
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 8:48 am
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: .
Style: Strapless surf and foil
Gear: F-One kites/ HB surf/ Taaroa foil/ Manera
Brand Affiliation: F-One
Contact:

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby windmaker » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Dimitri M wrote:
Poster: windmaker
I have also had issues of Mr Maramenides lying about me in the past after I turned him down as a dealer (he pretended it was the opposite) but who cares apart them?.

You are back malaka . I wish I could tell the truth and let people know what kind of person you are and who we are dealing with so they understand the reason why I did what I did with you in Cyprus. We are very strict with our dealers world wide.
Once again will always have haters in this world especially if a company is doing well. Any way we can't make every body happy and I hope you understand that.


Pardon me, have we ever met ?
All you did was send me your Epic price list (which I still have) and I decided it was'nt for me. Big deal no need for insult.
I understand you can't please everybody, Guess what, I can't either !

User avatar
KYLakeKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 628
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:52 am
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: Kentucky Lake (Tennessee) Standing Rock Cove and Big Sandy
Favorite Beaches: Who needs a beach? Just give me some open water.
Style: LeeRoyyyyyy Jenkinnnnnnns!
Gear: All kites are cool !
Boards are like music. Everyone likes something different.
Brand Affiliation: None
Location: Tennessee

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby KYLakeKiter » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:09 pm

SupaEZ wrote:
ShredThaGnar wrote:
Supa,
I did not come on here to attack you, but i would like to say i was there on the beach in Naples when this all happened.

What dimitri said about his kite falling is true. I saw it with my own eyes.

Mr latino filmed that video in order to bash the Infinity because the infinity was getting more attention than his cabrinhas were(my opinion) why else would you bash another company.

What Mr Latino did was a dick move.
I do not like seeing great companies being bashed by ass-hole know it alls.


PLEASE REVIEW BOTH VIDEOS
PLEASE REVIEW HIS EXPLANATION ABOUT HIS KITE FALLING IN

HE COULD NOT JIBE THE SUP..FELL OFF THE BOARD..GOT BACK ON THE BOARD.....
....WHICH RESULTED IN SLACK LINES.... HIS KITE'S WINGTIP TOUCHED THE WATER

HOW CAN ANYONE RESPECT SUCH BS.....ACTUALLY BEYOND BS...FLAT OUT LIES
WHY...WHY...WHY...DID YOU DO THAT MR.EPIC ???
IS THAT AN ACCEPTED WAY TO CONDUCT BUSINESS AND PROMOTE YOUR KITE BRAND

ENJOY THIS LAUGHING LOOP TRACK "VIDEO"FROM THE ONLOOKERS IN NAPLES

TO SAY "OK" TO WHATEVER I SAY IS NOT AN APOLOGY...pathetic pussy (i said it again)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 9Eg1-M6ULo


While I am not personally offended or bothered by someone using the term "pussy", I prefer to try not to say anything in public (where people I might not be talking to will hear me) that would offend someone else. Guess what, this is public. The fact that you have called Dimitri a pussy twice now shows just how truly pathetic you are. You should remember that we live in a real world other than the one behind our keyboards, and if you were as offended as you are because someone said you waded out into the water deeper than you did, think of how offended someone else might be by your direct and childish name calling. This arguement now has nothing to do with kiting, and is simply about your inability to state your case and move on.

By the way, just in case I sound like a pacifist or something, I am not. If you choose to send any of your insults my way, I will be happy to respond in kind with some of the most vulgar language known to man that I perfected in my 21 years in the Army. :lol: I will do this via PM however because I have more respect for the general public than you.

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 2978
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:47 pm
Kiting since: 99
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:28 pm

SupaEZ wrote:
Dimitri M wrote:
so u are saying SupaEz went to the outside by swimming? not just by.. kiting up-wind?

Yes you are correct Tiago1973 because his surf/race board had very long fins and where I was the water was too shallow (1 to 6 inches deep) so he had to swim out past the break to be able to get on his board so his fins don't touch the bottom.


LYING THROUGH HIS TEETH





THIS IS WHAT DIMITRI SAID....(answering Tiago1973's question)... THAT SET OFF THE BOMB

WHY SHOULD HE GET AWAY WITH THIS....just because that is the way HE runs HIS business

THOSE WHO SEE NO HARM IN THE WAY HE CONDUCTS HIMSELF..are not really any better

HERE IS ANOTHER KITE BORING DEMO VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... EnHiW2CpJY

User avatar
Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Posts: 829
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:58 pm
Kiting since: 0
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise
Location: the netherlands / Epic Affiliated

Re: Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims

Postby Geronimo79 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:08 am

SupaEZ wrote:no dont touch my EGO!!! i'm a narcist!!! I'm perfect!! "I'm SUPA!!


Return to “Kitesurfing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blu, BWD, Google [Bot] and 15 guests