I will keep this simple...
1. valves that never delam and self sealing bladders
2. better uv protection of kite material
3. bombproof surfboard construction that handles kiting stress and foam or core material that does not suck up water. also recyclable surfboards that are not so toxic
4. better basecoat and wax for kiting... does not rub off and will not melt in the car. or some other tacky material that works but is not as think and heavy as stick on deck grip.
5. nice sounding waterproof headphones...
6. better wind forecasting
btw... you can tell when the wind on Oahu sucks... Taut starts all these crazy topics and gets all philosophical... you ok man... i know these past few weeks have been tough with no wind