forum for kitesurfers
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:35 pm
- Kiting since: 0
- Local Beach: New Jersey Beaches
- Brand Affiliation: CAMRIG
The new CAMRIG Line Mount compatible with the HERO3 is now available on our site at camrig.com or from one of our retailers. Let me know if you have any issues or want to discuss the mount or any new product ideas!
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:36 pm
- Kiting since: 2005
- Local Beach: Slufter and Mirns
- Style: Freeride/freestyle/oldskool
- Gear: Cabrinha Chaos 7/9m 2017, Flysurfer Speed 5 9m, Sonic 11/15m, Lieuwe Shotgun 133x40
- Brand Affiliation: None
- Location: Netherlands
Is this version better then the new one for the Hero 2?
And I would like to order it, but I am from the Netherlands. Is this posseble?
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], fernmanus, Google [Bot], shawn13 and 19 guests