Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

hadlow freestyle board and north NTT pads

Forum for kitesurfers
wrogu
Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

hadlow freestyle board and north NTT pads

Postby wrogu » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Has anyone tried fitting north NTT foot pad/strapset on hadlow freestyle board? Is it possible to adjust pad angles? I have some doubts due to north boards having those channles and hadlow a set of fixed inserts.

Cheers, Michal

BillyGoatGruff
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: UK
Gear: Naish Torch's & Dash

Re: hadlow freestyle board and north NTT pads

Postby BillyGoatGruff » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:06 pm

not sure about the hadlow board but they did not work on any of my airush boards (protoy & X.Pact). The inserts on airush are 15cm (centre of insert to centre). You can just about get them on but at a really bad angle and stance and can not adjust them at all. I think NTT only really work on the North tracker system.

wrogu
Frequent Poster

Re: hadlow freestyle board and north NTT pads

Postby wrogu » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Yeah, I figured it out, you need a circular angle andjustment. Not some straight lines aligned at different angles. Quite pity, as ntt seems to be a very good pads and straps system.

I am tying to find some LF comps or Naish 2013 apex, but their price seems to be quite insane :(

Return to “Kitesurfing”