forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:42 am
- Kiting since: 0
- Brand Affiliation: None
All lines will stretch except for Q-power so if you are concerned about that you might as well get the $67 lines. I've had a switch bar for two years and the lines stretched but within the limits that I can compensate for it at the bar. They have lasted extremely well. They look a lot like the Naish lines that I had before which also lasted a really long time.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 2732
- Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:17 am
- Kiting since: 2005
- Favorite Beaches: Deserted ones
- Style: Techno rap trippy metal
- Gear: Wainman/Epic/Blade/Shinn/Axis/Crazyfly
- Brand Affiliation: They all pay me a massive salary
I used to pretty much like all the lines that most companies supplied.
Ocean Rodeo used to have good linesets.
The white Slingshot linesets used to be really fine.
I like the Ozone linesets.
But all the companies that went to the white lines with the colored flecks, in the last three years, they are all sh!te.
Return to “Kitesurfing”