Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Renegade "Infinity V2" light wind machine.

Forum for kitesurfers
windsuks
Very Frequent Poster
Style: surf/old school
Gear: Airush/North/Ozone/RRD
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Renegade "Infinity V2" light wind machine.

Postby windsuks » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:19 pm

Just had a sweet trip to Boa Vista off West coast of Africa, unfortuantely there wernt many people to demo the kites too, just the two of us on a huge beach to ourselves!!

:D

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm
Has thanked: 0

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 pm

Dimitri M wrote:With all due respect Mr.SupaEZ but like a Psychiatrist friend of mine that read all your post said: "you can't argue with an erratic person, just say OK to everything he says."
So OK you are right.
No respect DUE

OK you are right ...that you typed in.... to get rid of me....IS NOT an apology

You obviously need a NEW Psychiatrist that is not your friend to analyze YOUR posts
And put both our posts side by side for a smackdown of who is telling the truth here....and it is not you!
It is difficult to get a person to ADMIT that they have a BS disorder...of course it is acceptable if you run a business !!

LAUGHING IS THE BEST MEDICINE
THIS VIDEO IS A "DRY" JOKE IN ITSELF....YOU ARE DRY....BUT YOUR FAMOUS V3 IS WET

Live by the internet "video" marketing sword....die by it too...(especially with repetitious sweet little lies)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 9Eg1-M6ULo

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:38 pm

Dimitri M wrote:With all due respect Mr.SupaEZ but like a Psychiatrist friend of mine that read all your post said: "you can't argue with an erratic person, just say OK to everything he says."
So OK you are right.

.....then in YOUR case "you can't change the ways of a pathological BULLSHITTER person"

KITE "BORING" DEMO VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... EnHiW2CpJY

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Like a Psychiatrist friend of mine told me Mr.SupaEZ, you can't argue with a raging person, just say OK to everything he says. So OK you are right to what ever you say.
Any way I dedicated this video to some one special. Relax and listen to the music, it might help you with some of the issues you are having and hope you get better. If these issues persist then I am sorry but I don't think I can help you any more.

And as a bonus check the second video I made concerning that light wind day in Naples part 2. This is from another video angle.

Enjoy these videos.
:allbegood:

Dj A-Ron
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cass Lake MI
Port Huron MI (Lake Huron)
Metro Beach MI (Lake St. Clair)
Harsens Island MI (Lake St. Clair)
Favorite Beaches: Tawas MI (Lake Huron)
Oscoda MI (Lake Huron)
Little Sable Point MI (Lake Michigan)
The Flats (Key West)
Anywhere in Cape Hatteras
Kite Beach (Maui)
La Ventana (Mexico)
Barkers (Grand Caymen)
Style: Freeride/Freestyle
Gear: Kites: Epic Renegade 9m 3G, Airush Lithium 12m & 14m, Blade Fat Lady 17m

Boards: Epic Droid, Oxygen, Spartan, Airush Cypher 5'6"
Been thanked: 0

Postby Dj A-Ron » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:33 am

SupaEZ wrote:
Dimitri M wrote:
Let me know when you C me on this thread again.
14ToeSide,
Don't worry about them, I will see you on the beach for these demos coming up.
I want your honest opinion once you demo the INFINITY v3 prototype or even the v2 kite.
Same with me..you will NEVER C me on this thread again
Hey Supa! I thought you said we wouldn't see you on this thread again...? You're a lier!!! Lies, Lies, LIES!!! :nono: :lol:

You really couldn't help yourself could ya?!?!?

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Hello guys,
I want to share some of the emails I get every day. This one is from a kiter in Australia who purchased a SCREAMER 10ltd, SCREAMER 14 and the INFINITY light wind kite few months ago.
He has been riding the SCREAMER 10 and 14 for a while now and loves them from his previous emails. But yesterday he was able to put his INFINITY light wind kite to the test in very light breeze. I beleive he is 265 lbs and this is the email he just sent me this morning. (see attached email. Sorry but had to hide his name)
As you can see his email says it all about the INFINITY kite, straight to the point. This is another happy customer that has nice things to say about his new light wind kite.

Once again the INFINITY kite was designed to perform incredibly well in light wind condition in order to have fun. If you are looking for a light wind kite to be able to kite in (7 to 10 knots) depending your weight then make sure to get a chance to try the INFINITY V2 kite. This kite is incredibly fast for its size, plus jumps amazing well, very stable, relaunch really fast, has lots of power, no much bar pressure to kill your arms, and kite loops like a small size kite. Perfect for what you are looking into a light wind kite.
We get emails like that almost every day about our products. So far we have sold so many of these INFINITIES and have had only one person complaining that the kite was too powerful for him and his riding style because of his light weight. So we got him a RENEGADE 13 LTD instead, and he uses it from (10 to 17 knots) and really likes it.
Attachments
Screen shot 2013-03-27 at 7.52.49 AM.jpg
Last edited by Dimitri M on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster

Postby SupaEZ » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Dj A-Ron wrote:
Hey Supa! I thought you said we wouldn't see you on this thread again?

See how fun it is to play detective....good work :thumb: ....but what took you so long?...i have been waiting for U !

I would like to APOLOGIZE to all Epic supporters

I did "fall off the wagon" ..........no edited video available

I will stay on the other side of the fence..on PMU's Epic Infinity BS light wind claim ever popular thread :wink:

Maybe Dimitri will return to BS thread...but for now he said he would not return :argue:

Dj A-Ron
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cass Lake MI
Port Huron MI (Lake Huron)
Metro Beach MI (Lake St. Clair)
Harsens Island MI (Lake St. Clair)
Favorite Beaches: Tawas MI (Lake Huron)
Oscoda MI (Lake Huron)
Little Sable Point MI (Lake Michigan)
The Flats (Key West)
Anywhere in Cape Hatteras
Kite Beach (Maui)
La Ventana (Mexico)
Barkers (Grand Caymen)
Style: Freeride/Freestyle
Gear: Kites: Epic Renegade 9m 3G, Airush Lithium 12m & 14m, Blade Fat Lady 17m

Boards: Epic Droid, Oxygen, Spartan, Airush Cypher 5'6"
Been thanked: 0

Postby Dj A-Ron » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:30 am

SupaEZ wrote:
Dj A-Ron wrote:
Hey Supa! I thought you said we wouldn't see you on this thread again?

See how fun it is to play detective....good work :thumb: ....but what took you so long?...i have been waiting for U !

I would like to APOLOGIZE to all Epic supporters

I did "fall off the wagon" ..........no edited video available

I will stay on the other side of the fence..on PMU's Epic Infinity BS light wind claim ever popular thread :wink:

Maybe Dimitri will return to BS thread...but for now he said he would not return :argue:
When I first started kiteboarding I thought, "this is the most exciting and enjoyable sports I had ever tried." Everyone that I met along the way were also so cool and stoked to be part of this awesome sport. I then came across kiteforum and continued to enjoyed messaging with other kiters and tweaking out about how awesome this sport really is. Then I come across people like you and a few others with the same buzz kill attitude that you are portraying. Yes, it is true that there are good and bad people that we come across in life and that there will always be that person who ruins a good thing in life. I won't say that you have ruined kiteboarding for me or that you have had any impact on kiteboarding whatsoever (because i think that would actually give you some sort of sick satisfaction) but it is very disappointing and quite frustrating when I see that there are people that are dead set in being truly ugly to people. Do you even enjoy kiteboarding? Do other people actually enjoy kiting with you, or even being around you?! I do realize I have never met you in person and the Internet is a place to say things that you normally wouldn't say but honestly, I hope I never meet you in person. I love water, I love wind, I love board sports and I love kites for helping me put it all together. Unfortunately, this world and this sport has people like you who are always there to bring things down a notch.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Guys please if you want to argue go to the "Epic Infinity & Bullshit Light Wind Claims" topic. That is the reason that particular topic was created for.
The topic we are on now is here to help people about what they like and don't like concerning their kiteboarding equipment and how we can improve them. Thank you.

On another note this is another email I received a while back and wanted to share it with you concerning the INFINITY V2 or V3. (as you will see I had to black out his name in order to keep him anonymous.)
Now concerning his question. Both INFINITY V2 and V3 are amazing kites and were designed for light wind conditions. As you can see a lot of people are raving about the INFINITY V2.
The V3 will have a little more power and will be a little more stable then the V2 + the color of the V3 is different then the V2. Everything else remains the same. This is the reason why I am able to test the V3 in less then 5 knots but again no one is going to kite in less then 5 knots. So if you are going to kite in (7 to 10 knots) the V2 & V3 will be great for that, but the V3 will have just a little more power then the V2. So if you are a heavier rider (210 lbs ++++) maybe the V3 might be a better kite for you. But again both kites are amazing for light wind conditions.
Concerning the duties and shipping, the buyer is responsible to take care of these. But we always help them with our FED EX discount.
Attachments
Screen shot for an email for Infinity.png

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster

Postby Dimitri M » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Hello guys,
We are here in the Grand Cayman island having a great time with our EPIC dealer "HURRICANE KITEBOARDING". We have been here for 4 days and had 3 days of 20 - 27 knots. Unfortunately the wind went down from 10 - 15 knots yesterday and had to use the RENEGADE 11, RENEGADE 13 v2 and INFINITY v2 during our demos, but end up using the INFINITY v2 because the wind dropped even more (8 to 12 knots).
It was the first time that "HURRICANE KITEBOARDING" school was using the INFINITY V2 and one of the instructors could not beleive the response and the how fast the kite was turning. Guess what!!!! They decided to buy the INFINITY V2 demo kite so they can teach in during light wind days.
Attachments
DSC_0324 36.jpg
2nd day learning how to kite.jpg
DSC_0282 30.jpg
DSC_0234 17.jpg

Return to “Kitesurfing”