Style: Airstyle/freestyle
Gear: Ocean Rodeo
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Online anemometer on the spot

Postby ivg » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:44 am

Hi all!
Recently I finished to develop realtime wind stations system to monitor wind on our spots and want to know your opinion.
So our kitesurfers can easily see if it have sence to go to distant spot. But now it works only for little fee. You can see it here http://meteostations.com.ua/index_en.php
The most important advantage of my anemometer it is full independence of wires. It can work standalone far away from energy and internet sources by sun battery and cellular modem.
It works near one year already after last software update. I found the only trouble - it can be destroyed by pneumatic gun. Third station was corrupted in the end of last year, this month I will replace it to new one with metal casing :).
I not found any such system on this forum.
Can you tell if you using such things? Of which manufacturer? Who maintain your wind stations?

FabsPH
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Oahu, S shore
Favorite Beaches: Oahu S shore, Mokuleia,
Style: Free style wave
Gear: Eclipse, Underground
Brand Affiliation: Eclipse, Underground
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Online anemometer on the spot

Postby FabsPH » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 am

:o
that one, I must admit, just went straight over my head.
Too bad there is no smilie

So, what now?

Return to “Kitesurfing”