Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Dynabar XT Harness 2013, one harness for all styles

Forum for kitesurfers
prayfawind27
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Blu hill, Coral harbour(in front of the little key) Go Slow, Club Med
Favorite Beaches: kite beach Cabarete , Crondon Park Miami
Style: Free style
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dynabar XT Harness 2013, one harness for all styles

Postby prayfawind27 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:31 pm

if you don't want to state the pricing and available, that's cool, you can at least say so, I can respect that, but to ignore my question altogether :angryfire: :angryfire:

jaystore wrote:
flyingweasel wrote:Yep, saw all that on your site good stuff! what I like is the replaceable
spreader bar straps hook knife pouch etc. etc..

Here is the big Question though, do I understand right? .... The XT basic package is containing harness, shorts, pad and straps???? just add our existing Dynabar!

Mine is a Blue size medium if this is the case hang onto one for me and I will sort it out immediatley.
Yes, the basic package comes without a complete DYNABAR but with DYNABAR pad so you can replace your old V6-V7 pad and have a brand new solution.
I remind readers that shorts/legstrap can be used with any harness by attaching leg strap webbing to harness hook.

jaystore
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Rome
Brand Affiliation: JAY

Postby jaystore » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:09 pm

prayfawind27 wrote:if you don't want to state the pricing and available, that's cool, you can at least say so, I can respect that, but to ignore my question altogether :angryfire: :angryfire:

jaystore wrote:
flyingweasel wrote:Yep, saw all that on your site good stuff! what I like is the replaceable
spreader bar straps hook knife pouch etc. etc..

Here is the big Question though, do I understand right? .... The XT basic package is containing harness, shorts, pad and straps???? just add our existing Dynabar!

Mine is a Blue size medium if this is the case hang onto one for me and I will sort it out immediatley.
Yes, the basic package comes without a complete DYNABAR but with DYNABAR pad so you can replace your old V6-V7 pad and have a brand new solution.
I remind readers that shorts/legstrap can be used with any harness by attaching leg strap webbing to harness hook.
Pricing is well described in http://www.jaystore.eu eShop and will be available from next week. Outside Europe you have to wait few week and let distributors/resellers to organize themselves.

flyingweasel
Very Frequent Poster

Postby flyingweasel » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:10 pm

Last edited by flyingweasel on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012

Postby Westozzy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:18 am

220 euro full kit, not sure if this includes straps. When my harness has had its days I'm getting one. Love the dyna bar.

jaystore
Frequent Poster

Postby jaystore » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:05 am

Westozzy wrote:220 euro full kit, not sure if this includes straps. When my harness has had its days I'm getting one. Love the dyna bar.
Includes Harness with double blade knife, Integrated shorts with leg straps, DYNABAR XT 2013 with dyneema sliding hook, PW steel slider, Hook Locker, Fixed Hook.

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012

Postby Westozzy » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:30 pm

Ta for that. Need more riding time now to bust my harness. Lol.

jaystore
Frequent Poster

Postby jaystore » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:38 pm

In Somabay we tested this settings on JAY XT harness equipped with DYNABAR XT 2013, you can choose the best option sliding or fixed during the race. All DYNABAR riders can try it but take care to use 1 or 2 strong stainless steel rings for the CL. All non DYNABAR riders can tie a piece of dyneema to their spreaderbar and fell how it works.

Sceptic? Try it and you will never go back...

jaystore
Frequent Poster

Postby jaystore » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:27 am

WARNING: if you try sliding hook you will never go back...

heinzbush
Medium Poster

Postby heinzbush » Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 pm

With regards to the video from Soma Bay - Am I right in saying that the ring that comes already mounted on the rope on the XT 2013 dynabar should not be used to attach the CL directly?

jaystore
Frequent Poster

Postby jaystore » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:36 am

heinzbush wrote:With regards to the video from Soma Bay - Am I right in saying that the ring that comes already mounted on the rope on the XT 2013 dynabar should not be used to attach the CL directly?
We used 2 4x25mm rings welded together. The ring coming with DYNABAR is for the HP leash only.

Return to “Kitesurfing”