The forum for wave kiters.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:15 am
- Kiting since: 1999
- Local Beach: Beaches on Maui like Kanaha, Hookipa, Lanes, etc.
- Favorite Beaches: Hookipa
Most beaches in Florida
- Style: all kinds
- Gear: Aguera Boards
- Brand Affiliation: Aguera
- Location: Maui
Almost got barreled but going a hair to fast and wasn't expecting this wave to open up until it was too late!
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 283
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 1:00 am
- Rare Poster
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:05 pm
- Kiting since: 99
- Local Beach: The kingdom brandon bay
- Favorite Beaches: Brandon Bay
- Style: surf, strapless, big air
- Gear: Ozone, AOR kitesurf boards, Oneill
- Brand Affiliation: None
GOOD SKILLS. You look pretty comfortable screaming down that wave.
Return to “Wave Kite”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest