Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Epic Surf kite, when will it get to market ? Colors?

Forum for kitesurfers
DirkGently
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Epic Surf kite, when will it get to market ? Colors?

Postby DirkGently » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:21 am

Hi I'm curious about the epic surf kite. will it come in different colors? Perhaps will there be only a certain color for a certain size ? I dont want to clog up the other thread as its for feedback on what works in a surf kite design, and this is more about colors. Dimitri can you please let us know we are dying for more input so we can give feedback on the colors.

mike dubs
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: southend, whitstable, camber
Favorite Beaches: west end of camber sands
Style: Surf
Gear: FireWire, BWS drifter, nobble skim board, 12/9/7 bandit 5's

Re: Epic Surf kite, when will it get to market ? Colors?

Postby mike dubs » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:38 am

Probably, 80's flouro vomit impressionist.

rocktor
Medium Poster
Gear: Airush
Jimmy Lewis

Postby rocktor » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:30 pm

DirkGently wrote:Hi I'm curious about the epic surf kite. will it come in different colors? Perhaps will there be only a certain color for a certain size ? I dont want to clog up the other thread as its for feedback on what works in a surf kite design, and this is more about colors. Dimitri can you please let us know we are dying for more input so we can give feedback on the colors.
Go die on the epic thread then. You are clogging up the whole forum. We might as well call this an epic forum and we will stop coming to this forum altogether. :protest2:

fourperf
Frequent Poster

Postby fourperf » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:49 pm

rocktor wrote:
DirkGently wrote:Hi I'm curious about the epic surf kite. will it come in different colors? Perhaps will there be only a certain color for a certain size ? I dont want to clog up the other thread as its for feedback on what works in a surf kite design, and this is more about colors. Dimitri can you please let us know we are dying for more input so we can give feedback on the colors.
Go die on the epic thread then. You are clogging up the whole forum. We might as well call this an epic forum and we will stop coming to this forum altogether. :protest2:

:thumb:

KYLakeKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: Kentucky Lake (Tennessee) Standing Rock Cove and Big Sandy
Favorite Beaches: Who needs a beach? Just give me some open water.
Style: LeeRoyyyyyy Jenkinnnnnnns!
Gear: All kites are cool !
Boards are like music. Everyone likes something different.

Postby KYLakeKiter » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:03 pm

rocktor wrote:
Although I respect your opinion that you are seeing too many Epic topics on the forum, I would submit that a better strategy may be to post a topic that does not have anything to do with Epic. Your protest actually put the post back at the top, so it seems a little counter productive. Oops, now my response just put it back at the top. Its a vicious cycle :lol: Just a thought.

davesails7
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2006
Weight: 75 kg
Local Beach: Virginia Beach
Style: Race
Gear: ML B3
R1V2 11. VMG 13, 15, 18
OR Mako 130x35

Postby davesails7 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Ive seen extreme epic pimping before, but I don't think this post falls in that category. I'm interested to hear about the new kite.

Now when someone asks "Which kite is better, KITE A or KITE B?" and someone hijacks the thread to say FORGET THOSE KITES!!!! EPIC SCREAMER!!! that's a little much

Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise

Postby Geronimo79 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:29 pm

davesails7 wrote: Now when someone asks "Which kite is better, KITE A or KITE B?" and someone hijacks the thread to say FORGET THOSE KITES!!!! EPIC SCREAMER!!! that's a little much
Isnt that what everybody does? :lol: And the fun thing is 9 out 10 times the people are right. :thumb: Wanna jump high. North Rebel perfect kite :thumb: , Epic Screamer :thumb: perfect kite, Ozone Edge :thumb: perfect kite and so on and so on. In the end the personal preference is what is deciding :allbegood: . Almost no kite is bad these days. :baby:

This topic is absolutely a troll topic :baby: . And it made me laugh :rollgrin: . There are a bit much epic topics atm :o , not all of them from Epic themselves at all. But yeah the name shows up. :thumb:
I'm not suprised, if i'm intersted in a Fuel i wont look under a SS Rally topic :allbegood: . I would create a new topic. :?:
The simplest thing anyone can do is just not click the topics you dont want to read. :roll:

So ON topic.

The kite will be multicoloured :cool2: and its looking damn fine on my screen. :o

KYLakeKiter
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2010
Local Beach: Kentucky Lake (Tennessee) Standing Rock Cove and Big Sandy
Favorite Beaches: Who needs a beach? Just give me some open water.
Style: LeeRoyyyyyy Jenkinnnnnnns!
Gear: All kites are cool !
Boards are like music. Everyone likes something different.

Postby KYLakeKiter » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:19 am

The kite will be multicoloured :cool2: and its looking damn fine on my screen. :o[/quote]

Is the design still evolving as well, or do you already have your "surf" theme laid out? I am sure I will like it either way. I always like your graffics :thumb:

DirkGently
Medium Poster

Postby DirkGently » Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:37 am

Jesus christ

danglerdog
Medium Poster

Postby danglerdog » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:02 am

Yeah, whenever I buy NEW KITES, or NEW PANTIES, the first thing I look for is pretty colors. WTF, YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! :nono:

Return to “Kitesurfing”