here you can exchange your experience and datas about your home build boards
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5831
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: EE
- Favorite Beaches: NZ
- Style: Terrain riding
- Gear: Old wornout ozone.
Plummet hydrofoil and mutant
- Brand Affiliation: None
i prefer to work with carbon. the weaves are generally of higher quality.
Its harder to see that its wet out. sand dust is itchier and gives you cancer faster and you will blow through cutting blades faster than glass.
get yourself paper overalls throw away latex gloves goggles and a respirator and you will be able to work with the stuff safely
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:01 pm
- Kiting since: 2012
- Local Beach: none so far
- Favorite Beaches: snowy fields around !!
- Style: snow kite ski for now !!
- Gear: some foils, and two new LEI for this summer !
- Brand Affiliation: none yet !!héhé
already got al that stock for protection.
need to find the carbon....
Return to “Board Builders”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests