forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:03 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Brand Affiliation: None
Probably a team rider, but then again who knows.
I won't do this to my board, although Xenon boards are tough
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 5307
- Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:25 pm
- Kiting since: 33
- Local Beach: God created the naki so the hardcore people would have a place to live.
- Favorite Beaches: Shhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
- Style: Always searching for flow!
- Gear: If you take 3.1415 from opinion. You get onion!
- Brand Affiliation: What do yo call an Alligator in a vest? ............... An Investigator.
Nice sand boarding. Got a vid? Did you manage any boosts off dunes lips? What sort of speed could you muster?
Jumping in the dunes is awesome fun.
Return to “Kitesurfing”