All times are UTC + 1 hour

[ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 88  Next
 Post subject: Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:43 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

Quote:
Dimitri - what will be different on the 4g 7m screamer, the 2011 was way too fast a twichy. The 2012 7m rengade produced more power...

Hello Kite2Heaven,
The (2011) SCREAMER 7 and the (3G II) SCREAMER 7 is a little different, not as twichy as the 2011, better pop, better hang time, and better looping for crazy kite loops. So right now Momi and I have been working on the (4G) SCREAMER kites and we are having a hard time making them better then the 3G II.
Now concerning the RENEGADE 7 (3GII), it is a totally different kite then the SCREAMER 7. The RENEGADE 7 (3G II) has a little more power because it is has a lower aspect ratio then the SCREAMER 7. I hope this answers your question.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:27 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

mdksniper wrote:
Dimitri, I suggest you click on SupaEZ's and few others profile and add them to your 'foe' list.

You will never have to see their forum posts on here.

Yes, that's the way to do it!
Use your energy and time to reply to questions of customers and maybe future customers!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:21 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

WARNING:

Getting banned on this forum is easy...just a click for me!

New rule for the forum: if you hate a brand, person, style etc, don't bother clicking on the topic and stay away from replying!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:06 pm 
Medium Poster

Good rule!
Let s keep it clean and interesting!

Here is the reader s gallery winning picture of the new issue of Kiteworld!
Using EPIC Renegade 13m V2 and EPIC Harness!
This is a great kite for Snowkiting too, very stable, fast looping and easy front Line or invert relaunch!

:mosh:

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:35 pm 
Medium Poster

Epic is one the best kite brand on the market and believe I am kiting since 1999
also Dimitri is an amazing rider, father, husband and great friend to me since many years... a pure soul and beautiful mind

I don't like what happened previously
he deserves to be here, the kite sport needs him and Epic

Shanti, Thierry

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:17 pm 
Frequent Poster

Any info on the upcoming Judge kites? I have seen the pics that you have shown and was hoping that you would have a little bit of additional info on this kite? What has been improved upon... any additional sizing? Have you increased or decreased the bar pressure? Have you placed any setting to allow the kite to be freeride and than wakestyle? Added or taken away some of the depower? It is the one kite in your range that has appealed to me the moment that you have introduced this kite! I have yet to try one or actually see a Epic kite first hand. I am looking at replacing my BWS noise quiver with a more dedicated wakestyle kites and this one is on my list (I am also looking at the C4, Park, Vegas and the RPM - Dre's new ride).

James
www.theglobalartist.com

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 11:32 pm 
Very Frequent Poster

I know that a few megaloop guys here will disagree, but with the success of some of the kites you just listed, I would like to see a bridle on the Judge kites. I think it would appeal to a broader audience.
Besides, I've seen Rocky throw down on a Screamer, so I know a bridle does not necessarily mean you can't loop like a wildman.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:23 am 
Very Frequent Poster

soul19 wrote:
Any info on the upcoming Judge kites? I
James
www.theglobalartist.com

i will test them next week. Cant wait! I just know i'm going to be in a world of pain the next two weeks. Havent been kiting since October.... muscles gonna be acking...

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:42 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Hell yeh!!
See ya there!

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:39 am 
Very Frequent Poster

Oldnbroken wrote:
I know that a few megaloop guys here will disagree, but with the success of some of the kites you just listed, I would like to see a bridle on the Judge kites. I think it would appeal to a broader audience.
Besides, I've seen Rocky throw down on a Screamer, so I know a bridle does not necessarily mean you can't loop like a wildman.

As a megaloop addicted maniac i can asure you one thing.Screamers are the perfect kite to learn kiteloops and later megaloops.i have a 7m with a customized bar.let me explain :35cm so the radious is wider equals more forward drag, very little bar throw so the kite stays always powered and 20 m lines so it will "catch" you plus if you go with a ramp you get the kite almost horizontal.i also have a 6m judge and in the same conditions the kite goes BOOM!more forward drag,horizontal or underneath you kite position when in the power window and absolutly no excuse for a mistake.You must be a real expert to loop that BOMB.but when the wind drops a bit you can unhook and do stuff.so i think that bridles in that kite are gonna change its character.i forgot to mention that in waveriding the kite is by far better than the 7m screamer and dont worry about the relaunch.in those winds(30plus) it goes up in a blink of an eye

[ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 88  Next