Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Honeymoon help

Forum for kitesurfers
SalmonSlayer
Very Frequent Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: Honeymoon help

Postby SalmonSlayer » Fri May 10, 2013 5:20 am

My advice for honeymooning with a non kiting wife is to leave the gear at home and enjoy your new wife. There is plenty of time for kiting vacations in the future. Spend that time together. Get naked often, eat, drink and be merry. You are only going to have a honeymoon once. dont treat it like every other vacation

That is not to say you don't leverage your "sacrifice" of not bringing your gear into kite vacations where you don't have to "sneak" in a session. Our vacations involve kiting now. My wife is happy to hang with our (5, 7 and 8 years old) kids while I hunt wind.

hortobagy
Rare Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby hortobagy » Fri May 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Rodos is great place for both kiting and honeymooning.
Please post photo of prospective wife so we can have a better imagination of honeymooning with her!

nikalaitzian
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 1999
Local Beach: Loutsa Nissakia,Oropos,Vouliagmeni
Style: wave,bigair,megaloops,hydrofoil,wingfoil
Gear: Epic kites,BTS kiteboards,cohete surfboards,SAB,GAC hydrofoils
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites,GAC

Postby nikalaitzian » Sat May 11, 2013 7:56 am

congrats!!!i m a kiter so my wife but i can assure you that Greece is what you need.i spend my honeymoon at Rhodes but i think that you should go to Cyclades(Paros,Naxos etch)
etc)wind sun nature the best food in the world and culture.no need to take gear with you they rent there.

Return to “Kitesurfing”