Style: Goovy
Gear: Ozone
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Favourite Kite-spots are..

Postby felix23 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:26 pm

Dear Guys,
Do somebody have any idea where I can find some recent statistics of the Kite surf world? The size of the market, the amount of kite surfers, is it a growing market or a declining market?
I can use every own experience or advice!!

I would like to know your experience and advice, because I working on this moment for a small unknown Kiteboard brand and doing market research for them. (This research is for me also the final stage of my study ‘Commercial Economics’). I need some information about the Kitesurf market on this time and the changing of the market, but there is relatively litte information available because the small size of the market. Somebody any advice were to find more…?

I've got the idea to implemented a new sales concept for this company and would like to finger out what the success rate are of this concept.

So I will also ask you as a kite surfer to do me a fever and answer the questions in my questionnaire below. It will only take 5 minutes! You really help me with that….

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=351647

Thanks in advance…

Cheers Felix
Last edited by felix23 on Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Re: Favourite Kite-spots are..

Postby Caesar » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:58 pm

felix23 wrote:TOPIC: (Favourite Kite-spots are busier or more quiet??)

Hi guys.. Let me know how you favourite Kite-spot has change the last 3 years!! Busier or more quiet?? What are the reasons for that?? More or less Kitesurfers in the general?? Lets talk about it....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really need this information in order to realise my idea and finish my study ‘Commercial Economics’. I’m so curious about your own experience and situation on your hotspot??

PLEASE GUYS HELP ME!! This is enormous important for me…..

I would like to ask you as a kite surfer to answer the questions in my questionnaire below. It will only take 5 minutes! You really help me a lot to finish my study on a good way.

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=351647

!! WIN a TWINTIP !!

And… if you fill out your e-mail address at the last page of the questionnaire, you might even win a brand-new Twintip board!!

:thumb: Really Really Really Really thanks in advance :thumb:
Hello,

Stupid me I started filling in my answers but wondered after the tenth or so question when your questions came to kites or other gear. When I scrolled down I realized your questionnaire relates to Kiteboards only. That gives me the impression you do a survey for a kiteboard company (and not as you said for your study of ‘Commercial Economics’)?
If that is really the case you could have mentioned that in the beginning and I would have helped you.

Maybe you have a good explanation?

Cheers
Caesar

PS: A student doesn't give away a TT board for free either as a result of entering an email address (risking being approached and mis-used by that kiteboard company).

eree
Very Frequent Poster

Postby eree » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:41 pm

felix23 wrote:...I really need this information in order to realise my idea and finish my study ‘Commercial Economics’...
not again...

another buy-direct company makes market research and team riders recruiting?

felix23
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Capetown
Favorite Beaches: Bigbay
Style: Goovy
Gear: Ozone
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby felix23 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi Caesar,

Ofcourse I will give you an explanation. In the final stage of my study we all have to do a market research for a real company. The company that I find to doing my research for is a small Kiteboard brand (after the research I will post the name of the company in this topic). Sow that's for me a really interesting company to do market research and help them to grow. When I started by the brand I did an internal analys and discovered that they need some change in the way how to do the marketing of the boards. So I gave them some sugestions and advise and made a choice for a potential concept which thought is the best to investigate before implementing.

I may give one Twintip (there own brand) away to the people they help me to fill in the questionnaire.

I hope I've given enough information now and if somebodey have any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Apologies for any confusion!

Cheers

Return to “Kitesurfing”