Style: Goovy
Gear: Ozone
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Times are changing..?

Postby felix23 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:45 pm

Dear Guys,
Do somebody have any idea where I can find some recent statistics of the Kite surf world? The size of the market, the amount of kite surfers, is it a growing market or a declining market?
I can use every own experience or advice!!

I would like to know your experience and advice, because I working on this moment for a small unknown Kiteboard brand and doing market research for them. (This research is for me also the final stage of my study ‘Commercial Economics’). I need some information about the Kitesurf market on this time and the changing of the market, but there is relatively litte information available because the small size of the market. Somebody any advice were to find more…?

I've got the idea to implemented a new sales concept for this company and would like to finger out what the success rate are of this concept.

So I will also ask you as a kite surfer to do me a fever and answer the questions in my questionnaire below. It will only take 5 minutes! You really help me with that….

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=351647

Thanks in advance…

Cheers Felix

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Re: Times are changing..?

Postby Toby » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:13 pm

there are no recent statistics!

But, I hear from every school I talked to, that they are doing great and have many students. And the amount of schools is increasing.

But I am sure in countries like Spain, Portugal, Italy etc there will be less kites sold due to the financial crisis...not sure if this gets outnumbered by the new sales to people in Russia, Brazil etc...

Don't expect any results for numbers from your survey...

And a little typo: No 24: could to --> could do

Interesting concept your survey shows...making every "teamrider" a seller to get commission ;-)

Good luck!

Mjyates
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Hua Hin
Style: Conservative
Gear: Ozone Cabrinha

Postby Mjyates » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 pm

Buying habits of kiteboards and kites may be completely different.

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Postby Caesar » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:41 pm

felix23 wrote:Dear Guys,
Do somebody have any idea where I can find some recent statistics of the Kite surf world? The size of the market, the amount of kite surfers, is it a growing market or a declining market?
I can use every own experience or advice!!

I would like to know your experience and advice, because I working on this moment for a small unknown Kiteboard brand and doing market research for them. (This research is for me also the final stage of my study ‘Commercial Economics’). I need some information about the Kitesurf market on this time and the changing of the market, but there is relatively litte information available because the small size of the market. Somebody any advice were to find more…?

I've got the idea to implemented a new sales concept for this company and would like to finger out what the success rate are of this concept.

So I will also ask you as a kite surfer to do me a fever and answer the questions in my questionnaire below. It will only take 5 minutes! You really help me with that….

http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=351647

Thanks in advance…

Cheers Felix

Oh NO!!! What will be your next topic with the same questionnaire?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2380620

doublerumandcoke
Frequent Poster

Postby doublerumandcoke » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:58 am

Caesar..........good spot.

DRC

danglerdog
Medium Poster

Postby danglerdog » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:46 pm

This is some kind of dickhead scam. :angryfire: He posts this crap on my local forum as well, has since been banned. You should ban it as well. Toby. Posing as a student, more likely a Nigerian prince wannabe. Feckin hate scammers!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:55 pm

na, it is a kite survey. Someone needs people to do it...why not, I did it too.
Let the research have some results. Why should it be bad for us?

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Postby Caesar » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:14 pm

Toby wrote:na, it is a kite survey. Someone needs people to do it...why not, I did it too.
Let the research have some results. Why should it be bad for us?
No one has a problem doing a marketing research. As I said previously I would not have a problem doing the survey if that bloke/chick would declare it as such and not come up with lies s/he needs it for his/her uni degree or whatsoever and post it over and over again under different subjects. I started with that survey already until I realized s/he is a liar.

Cheers
Caesar 8)

felix23
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Capetown
Favorite Beaches: Bigbay
Style: Goovy
Gear: Ozone

Postby felix23 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi guys,

First of all It’s regrettable to see how some people react to my (normal) question. I have serious to do a market research for my finishing my school (in the Netherlands) and doing that by a small Kiteboard brand. Is that strange? In I really need this information to finish my research on a good way witch a good result, so that I can give my final presentation (for SCHOOL and the Kite brand) with right information, good conclusions, real statics and valuable advice.

It isn’t a problem if you don’t like to fill in a survey for someone of course, but click it away and look for some more interesting to you and don’t post this childish comments if you wouldn’t help ;).
Thanks to everybody that already have done the survey, I appreciate your help a lot.
Btw I’ve already find a good site (IKO and others..) with some more information and statics about the Kite surf market. But if somebody have more idea’s or advice they are welcome of course!

Thanks in advance.

Greats Felix

Return to “Kitesurfing”