Favorite Beaches: all cabarete´s beaches
Style: long distance
Gear: naish kites and north race board
Brand Affiliation: none
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aguera S69....any review or feedback? S69 vs ML70

Postby ipxca » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:22 am

A friend of mine told me about the Aguera S69 2013 with tectonics fins...on aguera's site is offered with meanline fins for usD 1700+650 (plus shipping). Recently i've seen Alex Aguera himself going really fast on it....but nobody else in the leading 10 (sma bonaire 2013). Has anybody any experience and felt any improvement provided by the steps or cutouts?... is it lighter than ml70 (by cobra), ika says aguera's is half kilo lighter. I've heard that aguera's goes better downwind and ml70 moves to much with chopping and waves. Thanks a lot.

ronnie
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Aguera S69....any review or feedback? S69 vs ML70

Postby ronnie » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Adam Withington used an S69 to finish third in the first PKRA slalom event in Mexico.

Although he has an Aguera S60 slalom board on the podium, I think he used the S69 race board throughout the event, and Bryan Lake and Adam Koch were using their Mike's Lab race boards to finish first and fourth. Julian Keurner finished second using mostly the RRD race board but also a slalom board.

That's Adam Withington on the S69 in the red shorts in the top picture.

http://www.sbckiteboard.com/news_article?news_id=2061

Return to “Kitesurfing”