Forum for kitesurfers
L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .
Has thanked: 0

Re: Epic Kites 3rd Generation. 3G II

Postby L0KI » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:06 pm

Caesar/Gerhard-
They spent a couple hours with you, which was enough.... then quickly put distance between themselves and you...truth, not a lie.
The word is, you are the same kind of guy in person that you appear to be here.
Try to tell the truth in your ad to sell your S10, because the ad I read lies about condition, which is no surprise.
I obviously hit a sore spot with your job, you are really squealing now. :cry:
So I will leave you be, ..let you enjoy your "retirement" in peace. :bye:
Edited: Central Standard Time.
Pay attention boys, time zones are not that hard...and I covered this subject last week.
Supa, ....waiting with bated breath on every word I type :lol: :lol: :lol: hilarious.
OK, ..ready..set..go!!
Last edited by L0KI on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:46 pm

Oldnhamesucken wrote: Caesar
I will leave you be and let you enjoy your "retirement" in peace. :bye:
:stop: psycho.....anal...izing :wink:

jeroenbali
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Bali
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby jeroenbali » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:22 am

WHAT THE F&%K ARE YOU BITCHES TALKING ABOUT? YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO? W%NK YOURSELF? PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIES? YOU DON'T HAVE A JOB OR A WIFE OR A FAMILY TO SPEND TIME WITH? INSTEAD KEEP ON BITCHING ABOUT THIS CRAP? DO YOU GUYS ACTUALLY KITEBOARD OR ARE YOU ALL A BUNCH OF WANNABEES KITE FLYERS? GIVE IT ALL A BREAK. REFLECT ON YOURSELF FOR ONCE. PEACE. JEROEN (yes, its all capital letters)

soul19
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Prov
Favorite Beaches: Prov
little current
westbay
Style: try not to drown style
Gear: Whatever I own at the time....
Brand Affiliation: hook a brother up!!!

Postby soul19 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:57 am

What is it with the haters in these Epic threads? First Supa, pump, and now Alex! The pictures are a complete lack of class and shows someone with no respect. Dimitri would be best to just tell Alex to buy any other brand as this is a person that is not worth dealing with! There is no rational response that can be offered to have someone like this ever be happy! I would rather have him on other competitors gear as he brings nothing positive to these forums! Whining over a plastic buckle and resorting to such lengths shows a person with nothing more than a childish reasoning! I have no affiliation with Epic outside of seeing occasionally what is new with this company! Don't fly these kites, never seen these kites but like the look of the product and the stoke of the owner of his products! Nice to see someone take the time to interact with anyone and have a vested interest in what people think of his product (and yes Alex we all know what you think)! Many people have nicely suggested that you move on and yet you continue to fail to heed some sound advice! If you reflect on what you have done I cannot fathom how you could justify your responses! Is the challenge to be more unstable than a recent poster? What are you trying to achieve with this? I hate seeing people who started off being a positive member with valuable insights degrade themselves to these levels! I believe that everyone deserves the respect to be told that they are behaving like an ass so that they can stop and reevaluate their actions.... You are better than this!

James

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:02 am

This is a review from the French KITEboarder magazine I just saw in Bordeaux's airport during my trip to France. As you can see bellow, they tested the DROID V2 and the SCREAMER 10 LTD (V3) and got some good results from the review.
I guess its time to brush your French up and learn some French.

P.S. Sorry but that is the best picture I could get. Maybe you might enjoy the video.

Attachments
EPIC ad and SCREAMER 10 LTD (3G).jpg
SCREAMER 10 LTD review.jpg
SCREAMER 10 (3G) testers really liked it.jpg
DROID v2 review.jpg
French mag DROID v2 test excelent.jpg

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:40 pm

Oldnspokenspokenspoken wrote:Caesar
I obviously hit a sore spot with your job, you are really squealing now.

The first paragraph from this other forum night addict describes you so well :pc1:

Your condition seem more severe...you edit in your sleep :sleeping:

Go ahead take a look http://www.talkaboutsleep.com/message-b ... hp?t=23489

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Postby Caesar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:01 pm

Oldnbroken wrote:Caesar/Gerhard-
They spent a couple hours with you, which was enough.... then quickly put distance between themselves and you...truth, not a lie.
The word is, you are the same kind of guy in person that you appear to be here.
Try to tell the truth in your ad to sell your S10, because the ad I read lies about condition, which is no surprise.
I obviously hit a sore spot with your job, you are really squealing now.
So I will leave you be and let you enjoy your "retirement" in peace.

Last edited by Oldnbroken on 28 Jun 2013 04:40, edited 2 times in total.
Wow, you Low Life can't even sleep at night and need to get up at 03:40AM your time to scribble more of your lying crap.
As I said previously, go and seek medical advice you nutcase.

alexeyga
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2006
Weight: 200
Favorite Beaches: Ocean shore!
Style: Freeride dongling
Gear: Eleveight / Shinn / North / Axis / Slingshot / Airush

Postby alexeyga » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:03 pm

Can't help wondering why these French testers were testing the Epic gear with a Slingshot bar. The trimmer on their Epic test bar must have walked out on them too.

Incidentally enough, French is the first language where I live - so it all starts making sense now!!!
Attachments
French mag DROID v2 test excelent.jpg

BigPaul
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Manchester
Style: Free ride
Gear: North
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby BigPaul » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Pretty sure the board is being tested there bud.

Again with all the anger and hate. Shame really

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Poster: alexeyga
Can't help wondering why these French testers were testing the Epic gear with a Slingshot bar. The trimmer on their Epic test bar must have walked out on them too.
Incidentally enough, French is the first language where I live - so it all starts making sense now!!!
Sorry Mr.alexeyga but obviously you don't know what you are talking about and have no ideas what's going on during these tests which obviously brings down your credibility from posting things like that.
Like what jeroenbali said on his previous post in a polite way: "don't you have anything else better to do?"
All the tests are done by using different equipment. Some testers will be on different kites such as Slingshot, Naish, Epic, North, Cabrinha and so on and use 2 to 4 different boards between each other. And some times you might get a picture of a Kite and Board from the same manufacture. Then jump on another kite or board and give the kite to some one else and continue on testing the kite and boards. But once again like I said before, you have no idea of what's going on and how things work. All you want to do is seat behind your computer and pick on anything that has no meaning, just to blow smoke for nothing. So please do us all a favor and spend time doing something productive or even better... go kiting on your new Naish bar and let us know how that one is working. Remember if you keep on posting non since threads like you do, you will never have time to test your new bar that you just got.

P.S. Also did it ever occurred to you that they did not have the Screamer 10 ltd with them the first 2 weeks and they had to test the DROID V2 no matter what.
Ok no more wasting time on this immature threads you have been posting. Heading to the beach to test some new prototypes.
Last edited by Dimitri M on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Kitesurfing”