Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm
Has thanked: 0

Re: Blade/Epic chicken loop release

Postby SupaEZ » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Oldnepicbrownnoser wrote: I think my last comeback was done before and still way lame.

We are finally in agreement !! :lame1: brouhaha :lol: :rollgrin: ha ha ha ha ha :bye:

L0KI
Very Frequent Poster
Gear: .

Postby L0KI » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:52 pm

You just can't leave me be.
I truly think you are attracted to me.
It is a little gay. :cheer:

SupaEZ
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Space coast Florida 5th street
Favorite Beaches: One block from condo
Style: surfboard strap waves transitions
Gear: Boards quads & tri
Kites19-17-12-10-8-6-5 sqm

Postby SupaEZ » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Oldnbrophobic wrote: Kiting is a little gay. :cheer:...power walking at the mall rocks
:wink2:

Geronimo79
Very Frequent Poster
Style: Freeride
Gear: Epic Kites and Arise and Hyperflex
Brand Affiliation: Epic Kites and Arise
Been thanked: 0

Postby Geronimo79 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:20 pm

SupaEZ wrote:
Oldnbrophobic wrote: Kiting is a little gay. :cheer:...power walking at the mall rocks
:wink2:
isnt it time to stop? your one of the oldest persons alive on this forum. And your acting like a 6 year old :baby: :baby: that didnt get his candy. We all know after you were swimming to deeper water :girl: and you got caught on that you startet your Anti Dimitri anti epic campaign.. :argue: . i believe toby asked pretty politely to stop posting in topics you have nothing positive to say about because of your personal grudge :angryfire: .
Seems Toby isnt doing much about it but since then you have done nothing than whine about Oldnbroken (who should stop feeding the egotroll as well in my opinion, eventhough he means well) and you've been trying to disrupt any epic topic for your amusement and personal grudge :baby: .

Isnt it time to grow up :idea: and leave it alone? go to your Corebusiness :-? and leave it at that? Stay out Epic topics if you hate it so mutch.

ON TOPIC

Seems the problem the topicstarted had was solved by itself. Dimitri offered to help aswell. Sounds like its all good and well. and solved.
To topic starter, its Always best to start at the source. Dimitri will Always try to help within reason and its a lot faster to solve the issues aswell.

Caesar
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
Brand Affiliation: Nothing...

Postby Caesar » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:48 am

Geronimo79 wrote: To topic starter, its Always best to start at the source. Dimitri will Always try to help within reason and its a lot faster to solve the issues aswell.
Wrong mate- only with Dimitri's words in forums.
I haven't seen any of such support (other than 2 replacement valves sent to me) and some "wise" comments which did not replace those other faulty parts.

In regards to Supa and the OldNuts- this OnB is the one who is posting constantly this irrelevant crap and Supa is just taking the shit out of him.
You know, I'm sure...

Viva Brasil (Champions of the Confed Cup)!!! :clap:

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:54 am

RomanC,
Let me know if you are all set with your 2010 bar and if you received my email concerning the few options I gave you.

kitewise
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Ct., Fla.,Aruba, OBX
Favorite Beaches: Pompano beach Fla.
LongbeachPark Stratford, Ct.
Boa Grande Aruba
OBX for sure
Gear: EPIC screamer and Renegade
EPIC DROID
BEST Thruster
Brand Affiliation: EPIC

Postby kitewise » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 pm

KLK wrote:Tiago. There is little point into getting into a discussion with O&B when it comes to Epic products, whether he is in the employ of Epic or whether he just idolises Dimitri so much that he will spend huge amounts of time defending his company is unclear but it is futile.

The Epic bar, both old and new is one of if not the worst looking bar that I have seen at the beach, it looks like something from early 2000. I would never put my faith in something that looks so cheap and that after a few sessions has rust marks on the bar from the posidrive screws that go through it.

The kites are good for the budget but I would recommend that people find an alternative bar until Epic come up with something decent.
I think very few would agree with you. You've made your new identity and thrown your two cents. Now go away! Your attacks are obviously personal. Do they provide you with some joy? What is it that you really get out of it?
I'm guessing that you're not the same type person when you're not hiding behind a keyboard. You re probably a pretty docile guy face to face!

kitewise
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Ct., Fla.,Aruba, OBX
Favorite Beaches: Pompano beach Fla.
LongbeachPark Stratford, Ct.
Boa Grande Aruba
OBX for sure
Gear: EPIC screamer and Renegade
EPIC DROID
BEST Thruster
Brand Affiliation: EPIC

Postby kitewise » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:41 pm

KLK wrote:Tiago. There is little point into getting into a discussion with O&B when it comes to Epic products, whether he is in the employ of Epic or whether he just idolises Dimitri so much that he will spend huge amounts of time defending his company is unclear but it is futile.

The Epic bar, both old and new is one of if not the worst looking bar that I have seen at the beach, it looks like something from early 2000. I would never put my faith in something that looks so cheap and that after a few sessions has rust marks on the bar from the posidrive screws that go through it.

The kites are good for the budget but I would recommend that people find an alternative bar until Epic come up with something decent.
I think very few would agree with you. You've made your new identity and thrown your two cents. Now go away! Your attacks are obviously personal. Do they provide you with some joy? What is it that you really get out of it?
I'm guessing that you're not the same type person when you're not hiding behind a keyboard. You re probably a pretty docile guy face to face!

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby Westozzy » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:14 pm

Just thought I'd check in again....yep still going as per usual...lol

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:03 pm

If I could satisfy all the people all the time they would call me GOD, but since I am only human you can call me Dimitri.
Attachments
I am just human.JPG

Return to “Kitesurfing”