continuing to expose IKO as a fraud

Forum for kitesurfers
flyingweasel
Very Frequent Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: continuing to expose IKO as a fraud

Postby flyingweasel » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Last edited by flyingweasel on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kiwimike
Medium Poster
Local Beach: pattaya
Favorite Beaches: surfersparadise
Style: all
Gear: cabrinha
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby kiwimike » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Iko ripped me off. 4 years of paying fees to have them refuse to talk to me on the phone. I spent hours on the phone for days thinking i was going to sort the situation out. At the time i did not care about the phone bills because i believed that the situation could be resolved. I was wrong. Iko did not give a f***. Now to resolve the situation i need a refund. You don't want to hear me whine go read some other forums.

quote="flyingweasel"]lol, talk about whineing.

For the PADI lovers(AKA put another dollar in).... IKO is near identical in structure and nature.
You are asking for what exists and complaining about it.

If you don`t want to fly the flag ...don't pay the money.
It is a self governing organisation where there is practically zero legal requirement for governance.(not that half the "Safety" gang wouldn't like to see it go that way in most part for an ego boost) Its a paper chase ffs.

You all clearly don't get it.

Carry on whineing...

:baby: :baby: :baby:[/quote]

Jdude
Medium Poster
Style: newschool
Gear: Xenon + Slingshot

Postby Jdude » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:34 am

Kiwi i suggest you also contact Redseazone. they are hosting a big IKO something.

flyingweasel
Very Frequent Poster

Postby flyingweasel » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:31 am

Last edited by flyingweasel on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kiwimike
Medium Poster

Postby kiwimike » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:07 pm

Iko has threatened to sue me so i must've doing something right. Finally a response after 3 years of phone calls and emails.

uote="flyingweasel"]Mike...
Best intentions aside, you are digging a hole for yourself.
If you want to stick the knife in, the time to do it is after the fact not before.
With your emotional route the best outcome you can achieve is to win a battle and lose the war.
If you have a real and pursuable case this is not the way to win it. All you are doing here is giving away ammo like sweets to kids...you are whineing. If you don`t want folk to see you are whineing ...don`t whine on an international forum!!

Kids of today....no patience :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Do you understand any of this or are you too emotionally charged still...(rhetorical :roll: )

Either way...good luck, cos that's all you have going for you![/quote]

flyingweasel
Very Frequent Poster

Postby flyingweasel » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Last edited by flyingweasel on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kiwimike
Medium Poster

Postby kiwimike » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:40 pm

Thanks for your support. I got another message from a school saying they won't join up to iko last week. Surely iko can see what this is costing them. I even asked Fred from iko to give his side of this story. They guy deserves his chance to tell his side of the story right? Silence is incriminating and that's exactly what is happening. Come on Fred surely you have something to say in your defence.

q3uote="Caesar"]
kiwimike wrote:ok for those of you who dont know what happened at my club.
iko sent me an examiner called kamil to my club to run an instructor training course. he did such a poor job of it i informed him he could not run any more courses at my club. he went back to iko and told a bunch of lies about my club so i would get banned from hosting further instructor training courses at my club. i asked iko to send me another examiner which they agreed to do. the next day they cancelled all my comming instructor courses. i continually emailed them and stayed up late at night ringing them during business hours. they refused to return my calls or answer my emails. it was only after posting on kite forum that they finally told me why they cancelled my courses. i sent loads of photos of my rescue boats, life jackets, teaching areas etc proving everything kamil said was a lie. also iko talked with the trainee instructors and they confirmed kamil had done a very poor job, several of them even asked for their money back. they had a meeting and they suspended kamil for a year but they did not reinstate my courses. i continued to call and email but iko would not talk to me. why am i paying my fees to an organisation who will not talk to me on the phone or return my emails? i feel ripped off and want my money refunded. i think it is only fair.
If that's all true it sounds reasonable to me to ask for your money back. I hope you will get it back.

Cheers
Caesar 8)[/quote]

Return to “Kitesurfing”