Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

The Big Charity Downwinder Gathering Pace

Postby Toby » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 pm

The Big Charity Downwinder Gathering Pace

Wahey! We just hit 250 kitesurfers signed up for the Big Charity Downwinder! That means if everyone shows up we set a new World Record - registrations are open until the end of August if you are still thinking about joining us to make kitesurfing history! The event is really growing momentum now and we have yet another practise run set up in the next couple of days. Over the last few months I have been attending regular meetings with all sorts of people within the industry. Prior to my meeting at 2XS with Simon I had a great session in strong wind. I've also attached a photo of our recent trip to the new Forest to visit the boat support team (Solent Rib Charter) There is so much planning going into this when it finally takes place its going amazing. Remember this is an amazing opportunity to set the world record of the largest parade of Kitesurfers in a mile and also raise money for charity. It would mean so much if you could donate anything on my page is here http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundrai ... isCrathern I'm also planning an auction of some really special gear (some equipment I used for the Pier jumps) to boost my contribution.

More info here : http://www.snow-camp.org.uk/events/big- ... downwinder

Return to “Kitesurfing”