forum for kitesurfers
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:57 pm
- Kiting since: 2006
- Local Beach: A muddy estuary 40 miles from home called Weston super mare.
- Favorite Beaches: So many. In no particular order - Outer Hebrides, Wales, Cornwall, Mauritius, Cape Verde, Portugal, Brazil, Barbados
- Style: Free to do what ever I want
- Gear: Airush Wave, Union II & III, Varial X and sometimes my GF's Airush Diamonds
Shinn Bronq, Airush Converse 6' 2015. Firewire 5'3" Evo Helium, Circle one SB
- Brand Affiliation: None. I use what I like
- Location: Bath, UK
Last edited by SonnyRider
on Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
- Local Beach: Cumbuco, Palm Cove, Port Douglas, Yorkeys Knob
- Gear: Not telling unless I'm getting paid.
- Brand Affiliation: Nothing...
- Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
We don't have car hire and a wad of cash wasn't in our thoughts
Check your PM.
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:11 pm
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: Lakes in Dallas, TX
- Favorite Beaches: Have kited in Southern Brazil, Greece, Texas coasts, and Hawaii
- Style: Freestyle, Hydrofoil
- Gear: Cab Fx 9,12, Kitech foil kites 9m, 12m, Alpine foil, Xenon La Luz TT, cloud kite 5.5, 9m Ozone Edge
- Brand Affiliation: None
Just a reminder to inform your bank that you will be traveling to Brazil before you leave. My ATM card was blocked out for security reasons, so I wasn't able to use the ATMs at the airport until I made some costly phone calls. Otherwise loving it in Cumbuco. Nice people and great places to kite!
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 41 guests