forum for kitesurfers
- Frequent Poster
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:22 pm
Looking for a nice low wind twin tip for unhooked tricks. I am 82kg and ride RRD obsessions 12/10.5 & 9m.. currently riding a 134cm shinn monk forever.
anyone riding the BS45 looks ideal dimensions (145cm / 45cm). Not after anything longer than 145cm...
suggestions or any feedback regarding unhooked riding, chop and flex ?
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:18 pm
- Kiting since: 2011
- Local Beach: Revere, Nahant, Chapin, West Dennis, Hardings , Kalmus, First Encounter, Dog
- Favorite Beaches: West Dennis, Kalmus, Chapin, Revere, Nahant, Dog
- Style: Freeride
- Gear: 8m,10m, 12, Switchblades, 14m Velocity . Cabrinha Ace, Shinn Monk, Litewave DV8
- Brand Affiliation: None
I just picked up a Crazy Fly cruiser pro. Very similar shape to bs45, which I first wanted but could not find anywhere. I had my first day on the CFcp. the other day and loved it . Board planes up with a puff of wind, is smooth in chop, and goes upwind very well. I was out in onshore rough surf conditions and the board was surprisingly good getting out through the surf. Has just enough rocker to plane early but keep nose above waterline. Board is very light for its size and felt good in the small jumps I was making..
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: athen, unclebill and 21 guests