forum for kitesurfers
- Very Frequent Poster
- Posts: 4695
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:27 am
- Kiting since: 2010
- Local Beach: ford lake Michigan
- Gear: slingshot liquid force wainman pansh naish north cwb burton
alex85 wrote:At The opposite, if you can't land a trick all the time ( for me happens with The blindjudge and 313 while I can land all sort of basic tricks blind or wrapped ) you Start to think to all possibile reason...first of all I always thought at load and pop as major and unique mistake about passing The bar in The air, but I Start to change idea...
Just check The forecast for The next week: another one with out Wind,need to kite.
most important is to keep the stoke. dont want to lose another wakestyler to the strapless way of life
- Medium Poster
- Posts: 130
- Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:31 pm
- Kiting since: 2004
- Style: Wakestyle
- Gear: Airush Razor / Livewire / Cypher / Wave / Vantage
- Brand Affiliation: Team rider for Airush / Shinn
It's really common to plateau for some time when progressing from surface to air passes. You'll get there bro!
Return to “Kitesurfing”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], bluecupra, iriejohn and 20 guests