Gaastra SurfPro 5'4"
Naish Sol 134
Fly-Radical 139
LF Influence 137
Brand Affiliation: Not yet
Has thanked: 0

Re: Best kite for jumping?

Postby Massimo » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:34 pm

lander wrote:I own both Draft (9, 12, 14), Edge (11, 17), Rally (8, 10), ride (6) and Velocity (13). I believe the draft 12 does the best job of those kites, having height and hangtime in mind.
yesterday I tried the Draft 12m during a test day and i have to say that i was impressed! that kite is something special!
The feeling at the bar is strange but as soon as you get used is ok.
Among several other kites I also tried the Rebel 2014 which is also jumping high but the draft gives a smother and higher lift!

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Ah, we at Naxos island how we can try? :-D The weekend gonna have 20,25 knots. A 9 screamer would be perfect or when you come again to Paros it's 20min downwind to Naxos from xrisi akti :-)
Hello dimip,
I am in Greece right now and will be in Paros on Wed or Frida this week for few days depending of the conditions. So email me if you want to demo any of the SCREAMERS. Naxos is only 15 km from Xrisi Akti. So I can always kite over in order for you to try the SCREAMER 7/9/10/12/14.
:thumb:

dimip
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: All over Naxos Island
Favorite Beaches: Glyfada Beach,
Amitis Bay
Style: My style :p
Gear: Griffin kites, Shinn monk, Rrd barracuda, F-one mitu
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby dimip » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Dimitri M wrote:
Ah, we at Naxos island how we can try? :-D The weekend gonna have 20,25 knots. A 9 screamer would be perfect or when you come again to Paros it's 20min downwind to Naxos from xrisi akti :-)
Hello dimip,
I am in Greece right now and will be in Paros on Wed or Frida this week for few days depending of the conditions. So email me if you want to demo any of the SCREAMERS. Naxos is only 15 km from Xrisi Akti. So I can always kite over in order for you to try the SCREAMER 7/9/10/12/14.
:thumb:
I am not the only one who would like to try. I talk to the other guys also and let you know. You gonna Kite with 4 kites on your back? :-P
The weather looks promising although
Attachments
IMG_20130917_000601.JPG
IMG_20130917_000601.JPG (128.54 KiB) Viewed 1486 times

GrodanBoll
Medium Poster
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby GrodanBoll » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Dimitri, thank you so much for sending me one Screamer 12m to demo! Looking forward to test it here in Sweden. The best month for kitesurfing here in Sweden is september/october, so the timing is perfect! I´ll hopefully let you know what I think of the Screamer quite soon :)

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Dimitri, thank you so much for sending me one Screamer 12m to demo! Looking forward to test it here in Sweden. The best month for kitesurfing here in Sweden is september/october, so the timing is perfect! I´ll hopefully let you know what I think of the Screamer quite soon :)
You are welcome GrodanBoll. Just let us know what you think about the kite. I think you are getting the SCREAMER 12 (3G) and not the (4G) but you will get an idea of what the SCREAMER is all about.

I am not the only one who would like to try. I talk to the other guys also and let you know. You gonna Kite with 4 kites on your back? :-P
Hello dimip,
I am in Paros right now but will have to leave sooner then what I was contemplating. The good news is that I did talk to my Greek rep Nikos Kalaitzan who is located in Athens and if you get in touch with him at: nikalaitzian@yahoo.gr he will get you some SCREAMERS models to demo.

Return to “Kitesurfing”