Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

foilboard manufacturers

A forum dedicated to Hydrofoil riders
Laughingman
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay
Favorite Beaches: Kettle Point, Mitchell's Bay, Rondeau Bay, Long Bay, Cayo Guillermo, La Ventana
Gear: Ocean Rodeo Gen6 Flites 10m, 12m Gen2 Roams 6m and 8m, Cloud D 4.8, 6.2, 8.0, 10.4
Xeon Laluz, Mako Wide 150, Jellyfish Custom surf board quad fin 6', LF Impulse Foil and Kanaha Shapes 37" board
Engine Harness with slider

Re: foilboard manufacturers

Postby Laughingman » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 pm

BraCuru wrote:
Peter_Frank wrote:In order to have anyone believe or listen to you, please use a decent language and way of communicating
Maybe he's the first time user of any forum? No idea about netiquette?
If not - agree with all 4 points.
You are likely right on both accounts or he is just doing it cause he doesn't care how he is viewed.
Either way letting him know what he is doing and how it effects how people will view his product is important.

I noticed the Thread where Carafino called out all the people he says copied him has gone missing... maybe he came to his senses, unfortunately it went missing before I could copy all the pictures of the damages for my own personal build. oh well... more guess work

Hawaiis
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Kailua
Brand Affiliation: None

Re: foilboard manufacturers

Postby Hawaiis » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:23 pm

Arcsrule wrote:I 'M NOT Sure what cyBERbullying is...don't care either. can't really see how CAPITAL LETTERS COUILD AFFECT A PRODUCT. if you get your feathers ruffled because you don't like a persons internet LANGUAGE, and therefore refuse to by his product it's YOUR loss. i'm sure he values your opinion ! GOT IT!!!! :bye:
I meant Carafino2014 is being cyber bullied when in this instance, he is only offering his expertise.

Return to “Hydrofoil”