Danydan
Medium Poster
Style: Freeride/Freestyle
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cabrinha running out of spares...

Postby Danydan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:34 pm

I hear you man, last time I wrote to Cabrinha for spares two years old they suggest me to buy a brand new bar instead?!?

All my four kites are Cabrinhas and I will thoroughtly think my next purchase prior to continue with this brand!!!

A very dissapointed customer.

Danydan
Medium Poster
Style: Freeride/Freestyle
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby Danydan » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:34 pm

I hear you man, last time I wrote to Cabrinha for spares two years old they suggest me to buy a brand new bar instead?!?

All my four kites are Cabrinhas and I will thoroughtly think my next purchase prior to continue with this brand!!!

A very dissapointed customer.

RideLow
Frequent Poster
Gear: Wipika Free air! <3
Brand Affiliation: Blue Waffle

Postby RideLow » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:21 pm

My local dealer is actually well stocked on spares.
The dude there helped me compile a bar from scratch for my huge antique 2007 Contra and also had a Leading edge for her in stock. They had no old spares on their site but a phone call later I was sorted out.

I guess its probably a big difference from dealer to dealer but its a pita if Cabrinha internationally is not sorting spare parts out.. But as mentioned above, alot of the stuff is similar and I would rather put a 2013 chicken loop, depower line and strap on the 2011 bar instead of keeping the non swiveling swivel up there...

Return to “Kitesurfing”