I've just received info that I will in Bilbao from 23/25 November till December 1st, 2013.
Can you please advise, is it worth to fight with my boss and try to get my quiver with me to this location in this time? I'm an independent beginner/intermediate (3 seasons, only 60 days on the water but very committed and able) and I'm looking for something that in this time period:
1. Has promising wind statistics for this period
2. Is suitable for an independent beginner/Intermediate rider
3. It would be great to have rescue in case of on-the-water gear failure
4. I will not be the only person on the water (the more the better)
5. Is in the 250 km radius from Bilbao, so even France can be taken into account
6. I'm not scared by 12+ Celsius water temperature
I found http://locations.splocs.com/kitesurf/loc/laredo.html , but according to Windfinder's December statistics, the wind direction will be not suitable then (mostly south).
Can you please advise and let me know about spots you think matches most of my needs and will be good to visit? Any help appreciated...