Forum for kitesurfers
CaptainArgh
Very Frequent Poster
Style: freeride, surf, slicks, dwindr exploring
Gear: SS RPM 6, SST 8/10 and Rally 12

Re: New video and leaving Ocean Rodeo

Postby CaptainArgh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:33 pm

JeremieT wrote:...
Yes it is definitely not a kite tricks only video, you are 100% right. There are a lot of great "tricks only" videos out there, I just wanted to try something different.

It also opens the video to the non kiting community.

Take care guys
Nice to see something different once in a while. Beautiful vid. The tricks section at the end was great and it never hurts to have long slow shots of a bikini... ;)

CaptainArgh
Very Frequent Poster
Style: freeride, surf, slicks, dwindr exploring
Gear: SS RPM 6, SST 8/10 and Rally 12

Postby CaptainArgh » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:39 pm

ORSales wrote:... The Soul drysuit continues to do incredibly well for us and will be joined by the new Ignite in November and our board line up now has a price point Origin board added to the mix as well as the Mako and all new JT Pro which will continue to carry Jeremie's name for the balance of the season.

John Z ~ OR
John, are you guys releasing the V3.0 of the SurfDry this Fall (now)? Haven't heard a thing about it other than the banner across your surf dry web page for the past year. Looking forward to a form fit drysuit with wind block! (I hope...so we don't freeze our assess off between sessions)

Toby
Very Frequent Poster
Kiting since: 2000
Weight: 95 kg
Local Beach: Cumbuco, Brazil
Barra do Cauipe, Brazil
Favorite Beaches: same
Style: Airstyle
Gear: Rebel 2015 18
Brand Affiliation: None.

Postby Toby » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:50 pm

very nice video Jeremie!

Really different approach, and funny! I love fun and doing different things! Great piece of art as always, you definitely got skills!

Good luck for the future and your adventures! :thumb:

JeremieT
Rare Poster
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Postby JeremieT » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Thank you very much guys ! :bye:

You guys should definitely come visit to Union Island, I am sure I can sort out a special discount for people coming from Kiteforum ;)

Cheers

J

ORSales
Very Frequent Poster

Postby ORSales » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:10 pm

CaptainArgh wrote:John, are you guys releasing the V3.0 of the SurfDry this Fall (now)? Haven't heard a thing about it other than the banner across your surf dry web page for the past year. Looking forward to a form fit drysuit with wind block! (I hope...so we don't freeze our assess off between sessions)
Our plan was to release the 3rd version of the Surf Dry this fall but we pursued a design direction that didn't end up working for us. We are now shooting for the spring but failing that will have one for next fall for sure. In the mean time we have the Soul which is selling incredibly well for us and will be releasing the Ignite in November which is a higher end Soul, aimed at the expedition SUP and off shore sailing crew. Please contact us directly however if you wish to be added to a mailing list for when the new Surf Dry hits the shelves.

Dimitri M
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: I travel all over the world.
Favorite Beaches: So many to list....
Style: MY OWN STYLE :-)
Gear: SCREAMER 7/9/12/14 for Free Style. Not to forget the SCREAMER 10 LTD for my one go kite.
SURF 8 & 12 for the waves. RENEGADE 6.5 and 9 for all around kiting. And some times I use my son's JUNIOR PRO 4 when it blows 45+ for the waves.
Just try the EPICKITES and you will see for yourself.
Brand Affiliation: Owner of EPIC KITES

Postby Dimitri M » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:19 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Great video Jeremie it's like I know this place and all the people that were involved in the movie. Definitely coming back.
See you soon in the water and good luck with your new venture. :thumb:

simonebuffa
Rare Poster
Local Beach: garda lake
Favorite Beaches: brasil
Style: freestyle
Gear: kaiman
Brand Affiliation: None
Been thanked: 0

Postby simonebuffa » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi Jeremie,

super vid! Also the others videos about Union Island are incredible...sincerly after I saw those videos, I organized immediately my vacation on Union!!! See you end of Dec... :jump:

Simo

Return to “Kitesurfing”