*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Looking for 2011er Shinn Monk - do you have one in stock?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:11 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Posts: 1119
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Hi,

Do you have a 2011er Shinn Monk in stock (new/unused) or know if your dealer/kite store has one in stock? Any size between 126cm to 130cm will be fine.

Thank you.

Cheers
Caesar 8)


{ SHARE_ON_FACEBOOK } { SHARE_ON_TWITTER } { SHARE_ON_ORKUT } { SHARE_ON_DIGG } { SHARE_ON_MYSPACE } { SHARE_ON_DELICIOUS }
Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Looking for 2011er Shinn Monk - do you have one in stock
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:48 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:20 pm
Posts: 220
Location: Western USA
I'm not sure if this is still available, but there's a 2011 Monk 128 listed here for sale...
http://www.bayareakiteboarding.com/foru ... ad_id=1733


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Looking for 2011er Shinn Monk - do you have one in stock
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:30 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Posts: 1119
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Da Yoda wrote:
I'm not sure if this is still available, but there's a 2011 Monk 128 listed here for sale...
http://www.bayareakiteboarding.com/foru ... ad_id=1733


Thanks mate. I just registered to that forum and I'm awaiting activation by one of their administrators.

Cheers
Caesar 8)


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Looking for 2011er Shinn Monk - do you have one in stock
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:57 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:20 pm
Posts: 220
Location: Western USA
Caesar wrote:
Thanks mate. I just registered to that forum and I'm awaiting activation by one of their administrators.

Cheers
Caesar 8)

I might be able to save you some time...
You can contact Chris directly at KiteNaked and see if he still has this board - www.kitenaked.com


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Looking for 2011er Shinn Monk - do you have one in stock
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 pm 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 3:44 pm
Posts: 1119
Location: DownUnder/Brazil cumbuco-oceanview.com
Da Yoda wrote:
Caesar wrote:
Thanks mate. I just registered to that forum and I'm awaiting activation by one of their administrators.

Cheers
Caesar 8)

I might be able to save you some time...
You can contact Chris directly at KiteNaked and see if he still has this board - www.kitenaked.com


Great- thank you!
I just sent him an email.

Cheers
Caesar 8)


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: av_dumitrascu, Baidu [Spider], BillyGoatGruff, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], harppa, Jake-Skymonster, KYLakeKiter, NYKiter, Turbaani, Yahoo [Bot] and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group