Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Double Twin tip bag

Postby Westozzy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:53 am

Guys the bag that seems to fit what I'm looking for is a 155cm mystic venom double bag, but F me if I can get one in Australia!! I just want a simple day bag as I take two TTs down to the beach every time I go. A light wind and a normal TT, and most the damage is done in the car!!

Got a travel big ass zipper dual separation thingy, just want a simple board bag that has a separator so I don't have to disassemble my boards.

Mystic seems to have the only one, but the freight from over seas is more than the bloody bag due to their volumetric weight.

Any other options you can think off that might be for sale down under?? They all seem bloody great whopping travel things.

And before you say get two kite bags, F that, just want the one bag that fits two TTs with a separator.

Ideas folks?

ronnie
Very Frequent Poster

Re: Double Twin tip bag

Postby ronnie » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:17 pm

It might be possible to jam pads onto the fins.

Buy some foam - cut a recess for the fins to jam in (preferably with one pad going across each end of the boards with the fins going into it from different sides) then the bag should be tight enough to make sure the fins cant come out.

Westozzy
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Mandurah
Style: Freeride, wave
Gear: Rebel, Vegas 2012
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0

Re: Double Twin tip bag

Postby Westozzy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Mm a worthy idea.ta

Return to “Kitesurfing”