Forum for kitesurfers
Kyle_F
Frequent Poster
Style: All-around
Gear: Airush
Brand Affiliation: Airush
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A message for US West Coast Airush Rep.

Postby Kyle_F » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Hey Mike, I did a search and couldn't find any message from you. Anyhow, feel free to email me directly. I don't check facebook nearly as much as my email.

naishdude
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Holland
Spain
Danemark
France
Favorite Beaches: everywhere at the seaside, where it is allowed to kite
Style: cruising& wave
Gear: Airush Sector 54 V5, Cypher5'8 active, compact 5'6, Compact5'5 active, Limit Waves custom 5'6
Ozone reo V5 12 9 7 5
Brand Affiliation: none

Postby naishdude » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Schmidy wrote:
NYKiter wrote:Ouch...all the companies read this forum closely....no doubt you have been heard... :shout:
We hear you loud and clear.

Although I can't speak on behalf of Kyle right now, I will find out why Airush North America did not have these spare parts in stock.

About the contact form. We will do our best in the future to get back to you promptly. Please do not be afraid to contact your local retailers or distributors on technical questions either.

Best Regards, :thumb:
Marc Schmid
Airush International
Had the same problem in europe, pieces that seem not to be able to be delivered , contactpage several times...nothing..real shame.
It has been different, what happened?
Dude

naishdude
Very Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Holland
Spain
Danemark
France
Favorite Beaches: everywhere at the seaside, where it is allowed to kite
Style: cruising& wave
Gear: Airush Sector 54 V5, Cypher5'8 active, compact 5'6, Compact5'5 active, Limit Waves custom 5'6
Ozone reo V5 12 9 7 5
Brand Affiliation: none

Postby naishdude » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 pm

mike dubs wrote:It was his private account as I saw a great shot of him on a Compact and that was what my query related to.

I did say "maybe and just a thought", and only said it following the other comments, but I stand corrected if that is not the case.

mike
I own a compact 5"6 matter of fact tomorrow l buy anotherone for my son...
Any questions...shoot :thumb:
Dude :cool2:

Kyle_F
Frequent Poster

Postby Kyle_F » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:01 pm

The 5'7 Compact is my board of choice as well. Hard to beat it.

yuko
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Oka
Brand Affiliation: None

Postby yuko » Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:49 pm

I can only vouch for outstanding service I got from Airush, and particulary M. Kyle himself. Just email him, he will answer,
Way to go, Airush!

markchatwin
Very Frequent Poster

Postby markchatwin » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Great to see some response here! Now just need the Airush contact form to work and Airush is back on my list. Been hearing good things about the products, specifically kites, lately. We know you want us to contact the dealer but many of us have general questions without a dealer yet so why can't we contact the company directly? Or some of us buy our kites on the used market and though we don't have a dealer we may need Airush support at times, maybe to buy parts - that is what I thought the contact form was for. But I'm happy this is clearing up :D

Haole_Built
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Kite Beach, Maui
Favorite Beaches: Kite Beach, Maui
Crissy Field, SFO
Sherman Island, CA
Style: Strapless Surfboard
Gear: Airush Kites, Firewire Surfboard, F-One Surfboard, Airush Converse Surfboard

Postby Haole_Built » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:59 am

Kyle_F wrote:Haole-Built,
I have the parts in the picture here in the US ready to fire off. I'm not sure how you tried to contact me but I did not receive your request. Please email me directly for anything you need in North America for Airush.

Mike G,
Perhaps I should spend more time on Facebook. :D In the future please email me directly if you need any help with Airush in North America.

Our Airush dealers are also a good resource for tracking down parts and information.

Kyle@tridentsports.com
Kyle,

I had two shops "contact" you. I am putting it in parentheses because I cannot know for sure if they did. But that is what I've been told.

Hawaiian Island Surf and Sport texted you the day my bar got torn up (not sure of the date), and I had Brian from Cali Kites in SFO (where I got my Varials) forward you my email on 9/26. I tried to email you directly, but your old Airush email bounced (I know you guys are under Trident Sports now, and a different domain).

Look I know you are a busy guy; and I see you posting on BB often and it seems that you care. I was simply pissed that no one really stocks spares (this goes for most every brand in the biz) and I had to buy a new bar to be able to get out the next day. I got my old bar sorted out and it is good to have your email now for the future, as I love my Airush kites and board.

FYI, I asked Hawaiian Island Surf and Sport few month ago to get in touch with you to demo a Slayer....as you would have guessed it, to no avail.

Thanks again for responding to this.

Kyle_F
Frequent Poster

Postby Kyle_F » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Haole_Built,

I don't recall any request for the parts you needed from either dealer. I may have been on the road if it was just before your Slayer request.

I remember telling Hawaiian Island that we would have a Slayer 54 on the way for demo the following week. In any case, we do have one on Maui for demo.

Again, here is my direct email address: kyle@tridentsports.com Next time I can let you know where to find what you need.

Kyle_F
Frequent Poster

Postby Kyle_F » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:38 pm

markchatwin wrote:Great to see some response here! Now just need the Airush contact form to work and Airush is back on my list. Been hearing good things about the products, specifically kites, lately. We know you want us to contact the dealer but many of us have general questions without a dealer yet so why can't we contact the company directly? Or some of us buy our kites on the used market and though we don't have a dealer we may need Airush support at times, maybe to buy parts - that is what I thought the contact form was for. But I'm happy this is clearing up :D
Mark,

I completely understand. Sometimes you have no other choice but to contact the company directly. You should get a response in a reasonable amount of time from the contact form on airush.com. Generally your email should be forwarded to your closest retailer so they have a chance to assist you first. If that is not happening, you can email me directly and I will get it to the right people.

calikites
Frequent Poster
Gear: All of the gear

Postby calikites » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:00 pm

Sorry someone just pointed this out to me so I am a little late to the game.

I'm glad that everything did get sorted out, but it does suck that you had to order your parts from another country. Just to set the record straight I did forward your email to Kyle right away. He responded to me promptly and told me that he was out of stock but would contact his local repair tech and get back to me. I was waiting for him to get back to me and I assume Kyle was waiting to hear back from his tech. Enough time had passed that I assumed that you worked it out with another dealer or Kyle directly.

Again I'm sorry but glad you are back on the water. If you ever need anything else let me know and I'll make sure we do a better job next time.

Brian

Calikites

Return to “Kitesurfing”