*


All times are UTC + 1 hour



Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Potential safety issue with Epic Renegade kites
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:55 pm 
Offline
Medium Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:13 pm
Posts: 170
Location: Playa del carmen, Mexico
JGTR wrote:
Quote:
THAT WHAT I CALL A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!


To be fair you use Epic for your schol, you must buy loads of kites and a lot of your students most probably buy Epic after having lessons so if I were you I would expect excellent customer service and any kites that fail prematurely to be replaced no questions asked. After all it's in Epic's interest to keep you sweet.

Bit different for normal kiters, they probably won't get the same level of service, not saying that's wrong but Mr Alex is not in the same situation as you.


JGTR,

We have been using many different brands in the past 7 years that we have been in business, no need to name them, and I can assure you that I never had such a great customer service from any of them!
This is why I am staying with those 2 brands we are using now!
And I think that customer service should not be about how many kites you are buying a year, 1 or 30 should be the same.

We are a small business and don t buy that many kites per season, and for that reason other big brand we were using in the past were not even answering our calls or emails !
EPIC ALWAYS HAD!

And I know for a fact that Dimitri takes the same amount time to answer a private rider as he does for a school. And that makes all the difference!

About Alexeyga, I can again tell you for a fact, that each of the 100 emails from Alexeyga have been answered and solutions have been offered to him to fix his problem. Unfortunately he is more interested been part of a soap opera than getting his problem resolved!

Wish you all a great kiting day!
M


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Potential safety issue with Epic Renegade kites
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:26 pm 
Offline
Frequent Poster

Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:32 pm
Posts: 384
Location: Northern Ontario
I can also attest to the good customer service in that Dimitri has been incontact with me about getting a Judge up here to demo. Just for the sake of it I have contacted other brands to see if they would be willing to do the same and guess what the result of that is???? I had no expectations for Dimitri to contact me to do this and I am not a store or anything more than a single consumer. If that isn't good customer service than I must be more tired than I thought :D

James

Just the cost of shipping is a loss for Dimitri as I don't have any obligations on me than just giving the Judge a try. He hasn't asked for anything in return (no reviews, payments, how many people are going to use this product,etc..) outside of just to spend some honest time on this kite! Who does that??? Yeah that does make me want to support his company with my next purchase but I get to honestly see if this is the right kite for me.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Potential safety issue with Epic Renegade kites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:28 pm
Posts: 1406
Flysurf77 wrote:
JGTR wrote:
Quote:
THAT WHAT I CALL A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!


To be fair you use Epic for your schol, you must buy loads of kites and a lot of your students most probably buy Epic after having lessons so if I were you I would expect excellent customer service and any kites that fail prematurely to be replaced no questions asked. After all it's in Epic's interest to keep you sweet.

Bit different for normal kiters, they probably won't get the same level of service, not saying that's wrong but Mr Alex is not in the same situation as you.


JGTR,

We have been using many different brands in the past 7 years that we have been in business, no need to name them, and I can assure you that I never had such a great customer service from any of them!
This is why I am staying with those 2 brands we are using now!
And I think that customer service should not be about how many kites you are buying a year, 1 or 30 should be the same.

We are a small business and don t buy that many kites per season, and for that reason other big brand we were using in the past were not even answering our calls or emails !
EPIC ALWAYS HAD!

And I know for a fact that Dimitri takes the same amount time to answer a private rider as he does for a school. And that makes all the difference!

About Alexeyga, I can again tell you for a fact, that each of the 100 emails from Alexeyga have been answered and solutions have been offered to him to fix his problem. Unfortunately he is more interested been part of a soap opera than getting his problem resolved!

Wish you all a great kiting day!
M


I'm sure you are right but an Epic affiliated school is not unbiased opinion.


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Potential safety issue with Epic Renegade kites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:13 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:49 am
Posts: 3615
Location: Japan
JGTR wrote:
I'm sure you are right but an Epic affiliated school is not unbiased opinion.

Could it be they are an Epic affiliated school BECAUSE the custom service is so good? :roll:


Top
Profile
 Post subject: Re: Potential safety issue with Epic Renegade kites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:05 am 
Offline
Very Frequent Poster

Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:28 pm
Posts: 1406
Kamikuza wrote:
JGTR wrote:
I'm sure you are right but an Epic affiliated school is not unbiased opinion.

Could it be they are an Epic affiliated school BECAUSE the custom service is so good? :roll:


Yes it could be.


Top
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic
 [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot], raddec, tautologies and 18 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group