Contact   Imprint   Advertising   Guidelines

Subic Bay Phillipine, When and where exactly?

Forum for kitesurfers
whabbits
Medium Poster
Local Beach: Vancouver Island, BC
Favorite Beaches: Comox, BC
Nitinaht Lake. BC
Port Renfrew, BC
Style: learning anything
Gear: LOL, kiting too expensive now.
Brand Affiliation: None, but I used to work at Ocean Rodeo.
Has thanked: 0

Subic Bay Phillipine, When and where exactly?

Postby whabbits » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:32 am

Does anyone know when is the best time for kiteboarding in Subic Bay, Phillipine? I spent lots of time researching it but unfortunately 2 website and the wind stats are saying the best time is ~ Nov until ~April (wind stats from windguru/windfinder, kitebeaches.com but unfortunately wind would be mainly NNE, which mean that the wind would be coming from land, probably gusty and quite offshore...

I saw another website that mention Subic bay is only good during summer time (May-Oct), (a quick article that mention a "summer competition" and another one that simply said Subic Bay is only good between ~May-Oct

Is there any local that could give more details on this place? Also what is the exact location of the kitespot? Any Hotel/Landmark?

Thank you very much for any information (spent quite some time trying to figure out which website is the right one, and ill be going there early Feb, I cannot go to Borocay or any other place unfortunately).

Return to “Kitesurfing”