Favorite Beaches: Estonia
Style: Freestyle
Gear: What gear do you ride currently
Brand Affiliation: None
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

F-One Bandit

Postby Estonia » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:53 pm

Should you buy the F-One Bandit kite will not get any warranty product.
If you use Bandit traveling back and forth then you are ok.
If you are planning to ride freestyle, doing jumps and kite kite loops it is not for you.
Kite bridal not located near the center of the kite and the kite will break through in the middle.
Bridal is the difference between my 14 m2 kite over three meters in the middle of not wearing anything.
Kite breaks out and begins to stretch the seams. Seam does not stretch itself to the cylinder material stretches.The material used is weak.
The factory says that the kite is over-inflated, and are not guarantees. This is a pure lie.
Does anyone have had the same problem. What to do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh_Irj0Ywwg
Attachments
Bandit F-One  Kite breaks out and begins to stretch the seams..JPG
Bandit F-One.jpg
Last edited by Estonia on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

fabio_tomi
Rare Poster

Re: F-One Bandit

Postby fabio_tomi » Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:31 pm

hi, I've been riding the f-one bandit since many generations (B1,2, 4,5,6), not the 3rd.
Now I'm riding a different brand and the main issue was that on all my set we had several damages. I had 12,10, 9, 8, 7m. all of them has showed the same issue, 8 and 7, resting on the beach for 15 minutes (!!!) with 20/25 knots got destroyed till the explosion of the LE. All other kites, including other Bandit of previous year, did not report any damage(!!!). I got one out of 2 replaced, the other repaired.

The B6, like the one in your picture was using a different material, very weak. this is also why, if you read the B7 specs, has been upgraded.

From the flying picture is difficult to understand if kite is over inflated or not, surely the Dacron used was not the best last year and was lacerating a lot. from my point of view, they should have recalled all the kites.

Estonia
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Estonia
Favorite Beaches: Estonia
Style: Freestyle
Gear: What gear do you ride currently

Postby Estonia » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:19 am

Over a long period time of 10 days Using the F-One Bandit. Or long surf could not depower rope handle was broken, five minutes later went brible broken. Surf the pleasure of 15 minutes. . Would this be the case a half year old surf equipment Surf equipment suicidal?
F-One Bandit does not seaworthy product.
What has happened to your F-One Bandit?
Attachments
f- one depower rope broken.JPG
Last edited by Estonia on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

eldadgold
Very Frequent Poster

Postby eldadgold » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:42 am

The only issues i had with my B6 9m was... absolutely nothing!
A lot of my kite bodies ride bandits in all sizes and no one seems to have any problem with them.
We ride them hard and very overpowered. I for example ride the 9m in winds of up to 40K (gusting).

The B4 and B5 had some bar issues and Fone replaced them for free.
Also had an issue with a Trax 2012 delaminating and Fone replaced it for free with a 2013 model.
If there is one thing i am sure of is that if i have any warranty issue with Fone then i don't have anything to worry about.

urosk
Medium Poster

Postby urosk » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:21 pm

I ride f one from 2010. Have an isue with the bar on b5, but they replace it for free. Also have a problem with golden print on black kite of b5, they replace it. F one is a serius company doind all the best for the customers. They want to be the best on the market. I order my b7 now. But I know a lot of people brake their kits no mather the brand.

fourperf
Frequent Poster

Postby fourperf » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:00 am

Flew b5 and b6. B5 7/9/12/14 and b6 8/11/14. Get a lot of days. No issues with any kites at all.

zloilyoha
Frequent Poster
Local Beach: Skadovsk
Favorite Beaches: Karzhyny Skadovsk, Cape Town SA
Style: free
Gear: slingshot, ozone, core

Postby zloilyoha » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:39 am

shit happens mate :-? looks a bit underinflated at the photo to me

Kithib
Rare Poster
Local Beach: Pine harbour
Favorite Beaches: Muriwai, Orewa, Port Waikato
Gear: Ozone
Brand Affiliation: Ozone

Postby Kithib » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:16 am

urosk wrote:I ride f one from 2010. Have an isue with the bar on b5, but they replace it for free. Also have a problem with golden print on black kite of b5, they replace it. F one is a serius company doind all the best for the customers. They want to be the best on the market. I order my b7 now. But I know a lot of people brake their kits no mather the brand.
ha ha ha ha ha ha

I was flying F-One kites since the B2 I stopped at the B5
I bought a B5 9m twisted it was impossible to fly it and it took long they accepted to change it! Then as your's the gold color turn green... I had less chance than you or your shop was better than mine because they didn't change it. Then month later I broke my bar when riding, the crash was hard, I can't imagine what would have happen during a high jump. I learn this issues happened basicly with every B4-B5 bars so it's criminal F-One didn't recall the bars!!!!
So for me NO F-One all but not a serious company, I know fly a brand 40% less expensive, performance is high and the gar tested in lab, 1 year without any issues except cut on the bar floaters. I let you guess ;)

surfshop
Rare Poster
Gear: F-One, Nobile, Brunotti
Brand Affiliation: http://www.surfshop.ee/eng

Postby surfshop » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Hello friends,

I would like to inform you a few missing facts.
Our desicion of that kite case was "over-inflated" and it`s not a warranty case.
But anyway I offered the repairment on our company`s expense. And broken bridels + depower rope were promised to replace with new ones immediately...
Our company has sold hundreds of B4, B5 ja B6, but that kind of problem with bridels and over-inflation have never been before.
Good Wind!
Surfshop.ee
Estonia

eldadgold
Very Frequent Poster

Postby eldadgold » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 am

surfshop wrote:Hello friends,

I would like to inform you a few missing facts.
Our desicion of that kite case was "over-inflated" and it`s not a warranty case.
But anyway I offered the repairment on our company`s expense. And broken bridels + depower rope were promised to replace with new ones immediately...
Our company has sold hundreds of B4, B5 ja B6, but that kind of problem with bridels and over-inflation have never been before.
Good Wind!
Surfshop.ee
Estonia

seems fair to me :thumb:

Return to “Kitesurfing”